New player looking for explo/pvp corp

New player (9mil SP) looking for exploration/pvp Corp in US TZ. Game time varies as I’m an OTR truck driver, looking for a corp that has roots in explo and PVP as I’d like to run recon for incursions (currently skilling) while exploring during solo or small fleet outings.

2 Likes

Hello there! [MDLAB] - relaxed null sec corporation
We are looking for more players to join our ranks! PvP addicted null alliance. RL first attitude. Big amount of systems to explore. Lots of stuff to shoot. Medium scale community.
Poke me via discord if interested - Glorfindeil#2642
Or mail in-game.
We use TS3 and discord.

still looking

Hey @Vincent_Abruzzo

If you have an interest in lowsec pvp and you are already familar with exploration I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re a lowsec US TZ pvp corporation that lives in the Solitude region. Our corp is a mix of veteran and newer players who all enjoy small/medium gang pvp. Our goal is to provide fun through good pvp content including roams, gate camps, structure ops, blops drops, and capital hunting.

If you’re already familiar with exploration you should be able to quickly skill into blops-capable ships (bombers, recons, t3s, stratios) to take full advantage of many of the opportunities to shoot red boxes. We also highly value any wormholes we find that can take us to other areas to further widen our net for potential targets.

Finally we’re a RL first corp with no activity requirements as we all understand people have lives outside of the game thus you will never be expected to drop everything to join fleets. Your time is your own to do as you please.

If you’re interested check out our links below and join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.