New Player Looking For Good Group

Hey, your next galactic Emperor Idroc Cumstarr here.

I’m a new player who just started playing EVE with a couple pals. We’re all very new and have barely scratched the surface of the game.

I was wondering if there are any corps out there that are geared towards new players or have a helpful community. I’m looking for more than just offers to get free stuff. I’m looking to learn the game and have some fun with a good group.

I’m also curious about how Corps work in general (sorry if I should make this a separate topic elsewhere). I know in some games “guilds” have politics, roleplay government systems within them, etc. Does this exist in EVE? Are there corps that have formal government systems/political structures, formal alliances/treaties with other corps, etc.?

Thanks in advance!

The basic answer to all your questions is yes. There a mega Alliances of thousands of players and hundreds of corps that hold entire sections of space.

On the other note of looking for a corp. I am the CEO of a small mining/industrial corp that is always looking for members and are happy to help teach and guide new players. Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested, or want to learn more. You can Evemail me or you are welcome to join our discord Vogar Industrial

1 Like

Come join us at The Order of Omerta. We have lots of players who are newer or returning and we are very helpful. We can teach you how to kill, mine, explore, build and more. We can take your and your buddies in and get you all sorted out.

If interested come by The Order of Omerta

1 Like

I would strongly recommend EVE university

2 Likes

Hi Emperor Idroc,

We are a very new player friendly corp full of active new & veteren players willing to help. You will find a great home with us with things going on all the time in various ways through corp projects & alliance fleets. We are based in high sec but have access to a great zone around the Hek area (Minmator space). More info and how to contact us on our main thread - 👾 High Sec Mining Corporation - Seeking Miners and Industry Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation

Thanks
Z

A good place to start:

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Applying_to_EVE_University

Hi Idroc and friends,

Guns-R-Us Toy Company is the founding Corp for Weapons of Mass Production. We have a standing fleet and regularly go on PvP roams. We are newbro friendly so if you have been active in the game for 30 days and have voice comms, then we are the corp you are looking for.

zKillboards

We are an alliance that holds territory in Detorid with many quiet ratting systems. In addition there are many alliance moons and a full industry park. WOMP has bonused infrastructure to build everything including capitals. We are newbro friendly but do require a minimum of 30 days in game. We ask that our members have a mic and join in the defense of our systems. In Guns-R-Us real life always comes first so there is no mandatory fleet activity, but pvp is actively encouraged.

• R64 moon mining

• Ice Belts

• A0 Anomalies - Isogen mining!

• Alliance Industrial Park bonused for everything including capitals

• Plenty of ratting space

• PvP fleets with 100% SRP for Corp/Alliance fleets

• Help in developing your isk making abilities

• JF Service

• Multiple competing buyback service

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hey there Idroc,

We’re a new wormhole corp looking to fill out our ranks. Very much willing and able to take on and teach new players. Wormhole space is a very specific type of gameplay so feel free to contact me in and out of game if you would like to know more. I’ll link our posting below:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.