New player looking for Home

Hello everyone, I’m a few weeks into the game. I have yet to decide what I like most because I am still trying out the different avenues of play. Solo play is fine but I prefer group play most times. My ch is very old i made this acct when i was 12. I’m mature and fun-loving. I don’t do or want drama or dictators nor do I wish to be a grunt slave. I’m looking for mature people to make a long term home with and have fun. I enjoy helping others and have a super easy-going attitude. PVP looks fun but haven’t done it yet my time of play is mostly NA CST would like to join a Corp thats mostly NA.

Ive mailed you in game

Misfits Alliance give us a peek for we span the spectrum within New Eden. Plus, we exceed your stated desire.

Hiya lion Nova, check out Wormhole Surfers of EVE! We are a small WH corp living in C2 with C4/HS static. Lots of content in all directions. PVP, PVE of all shapes and sizes. Good luck in your search, watch your D Scan! :smiley: CHeers!

If you want to get into PvP and lwsec pirate life come chat with us in game use the links and channels in the ad below or mail me in game

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.