New Player | Looking for Mining / Hauling / Salvging Corp

Hi All,

I’m pretty green so not sure how to go about things and could use some guidance and a nice corp. I’m looking to primarily do Industry, Mining, Hauling, Salvaging.

If anyone needs a Miner, Hauler, Salvager… I’m in!

Hey Xcores,

Are you still looking for a corp? If so, you sound like you’ll be right up our street for who we’re looking for. When we are doing our mission blitzing, our current salvage guy simply cannot keep up. We start amassing 15-20 bookmarks behind us and then have to knock it off for a little while so they can catch up.

We have a highsec and nullsec base of ops, with no obligations like paps and faps and fats and whatnots.

The ONLY request is that when structures do come under fire, we all make some sort of effort to turn up, but that is on a corp level, and if it’s not in your timezone, then so be it.

Would love to chat with you further. Please see spam below:

✯ AUTZ ✯ ISK ✯ PVE ✯ Industry ✯ PVP ✯
Long-standing corporation, recently undergone complete overhaul. We are looking for both veteran and newbro pilots.

We have a presence both in nullsec and highsec, and will remain ‘Not War Ellibigle’ for the foreseeable future.

Mature audience. Bring candy. Primarily AUTZ corp, but alliance is USTZ.

We offer a comprehensive rewards scheme and league ladder:

✯ Top Point Earners
✯ Top Bounty Earner
✯ Mining Ops
✯ Top Miners of the Week

Other main points include:

✯ PVE
✯ PVP
✯ Not War Ellibigle
✯ No SP requirements
✯ Highsec+Nullsec base
✯ Easy-going environment
✯ We play a host of other games as well

Ingame channel: Coalition of Carebears
Website application: http://eve-hr.com/uod

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.