New player looking for PvE mining trading guild

As the title said I’m a new player and I’m looking for more PvE oriented gameplay. I enjoy the mindless mining and have no problem mining for hours. I tried a few times last night but was killed by other players (I realize that is a risk) so I’m having a hard time coming back to play. But after much internal debate I figured I’d tackle this problem another way. Find a guild and learn the game instead of play solo. I come from an elite dangerous background but as of late that game poses no challenge to me. I enjoy the number crunching and finding trade routes and all the stuff other may find boring and mind numbing. I’d like to find a guild that I can help and be helped with any questions I may have or tips. I guess I’m looking for a more PVE mining trading guild. I have discord and a desire to learn EVE please help me find a home. My discord is Turandis#4783 if you want to ask questions or talk recruitment. Thanks for reading :smiley: sorry if I broke any forum rules. This is the only way I could think of about finding a home. The trolls in this game are of legendary status so I’m game chat is no help. Again I thank you for taking the time to read and possibly help me :slight_smile:

1 Like

send me an in game mail lets chat

1 Like

its sent

1 Like

Send me a mail :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

its sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey man read my recruitment post. Hit me up on discord if your interested

1 Like

CHECK US OUT

2 Likes

Hes taken lol

1 Like

Hey we got what you want

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like

Hey there pilot.
Check out FS-I corporation - looking for new and/or experienced pilots who play for ISK and fun.

Safe travels capsuleer o7

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.