New Player Looking for Salvaging Corporation

Hello,

I’m a new player who’s looking for a corporation for salvaging operations. As of now, I’m trying to make ISK through salvaging and I realized that operations might go better if I had to help of a corporation and more experienced players. My specifications are that the corporation must be a friendly and relaxed environment. I’m in college right now and that means a lack of time. I will not be able to play as much as I would like to.

Ship rig:
Algos

Type D Expanded Cargo
Type D Expanded Cargo

Salvager I
Salvager I
Salvager I

Small Salvage Tackle I
Small Salvage Tacke I

Looking to add the following soon:
5MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarp Drive
Small Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
Small Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery

My main goal right now is to earn enough ISK to buy a PLEX. After that, I think I’ll focus a little more on salvaging and then possibly move on to PVP.

*I understand salvaging is not the most profitable way to make ISK. But, I do enjoy it more than mining.

**And yes, I’m also completing Agent missions

greetings ! We are a small corp aimed at helping new players into mining and industry. We currently beggining to build rigs, so some salvage ops will take place. We are placed in caldari space close to good markets. Send in-game message if you interested

Hi there!
I’m with a small band of nomads\explorers\mission runners (basically, space hobos). Salvaging is great way to start, and we can definitely help you get some (and provide buyback since I run a small chop shop), but maybe we could give you more?

We’d be happy to share some space-hobo wisdom on what’s worth doing and how you can get rich quick(ish).
If you want something unorthodox, profitable and slightly deranged at times - hit me up ingame :slight_smile:

Hey Nathan,

I’m in SBBAL (Short Bus Ballaz) and we actually have a base set up in null within the Deklien region.

We actually have plenty of people of your age group in our corp who are in the same situation juggling irl and having fun in eve. We all understand sometimes you won’t be able to play(everyone hates exams). Don’t worry about it seriously we want you to just do you.

If you also want to learn other things we have a robust PVP wing in USTZ

We use TS3 and Discord for communication channels. We do require you hop on TeamSpeak and chat with us everyone once in a while. We are a tight knit sub 20 real people corp so we want to get to know you.

Our in game channel is Short Bus Ballaz Public

Discord : https://discord.gg/dyAgZyd

Just ask for Milli or Ari and someone can point you in the right direction o7

Hola estimado en DONUTS tenemos espacio para vos, si gustas mandame un email ingame y armamos algo, saludos.

No such thing as a salvaging corporation, try a new player group like EVE University or Pandemic Horde.

Hello Nathan Rhal

I started a corporation about 4 weeks ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. I started this corp to be more like a family unit where we grow together and help each other. I am currently doing Incursions with Warp to me to make Isk and also using some of the isk I make to join the (NPSI) Not Purple Shoot It fleets in New Eden to get the PVP aspect of the game as well. NPSI are people like Spectre Fleet and Bombers bar. I do also have PVP experince flying with The Bastards. Alliance and also Tuskers and will take out PVP corp fleets once we get enough people wanting to do this sort of thing. We have a pilot with Level 4 Agent and can run these as well if it is your sort of thing.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet comms.

We run 2-3 weekly level 4s as a corp and if you love salvage we love you. You can tag along and salvage to your hearts content while having a more social environment.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.