New player looking for corp

I’m interested in almost all aspects of the game. I trained my skills and made enough ISK to make a Catalyst salvaging set up. I would like to join a corp willing to help me run through high level missions to salvage with the ultimate goal of making enough isk to contribute to said corp.

Check out Cobalt Brigade [CBCO}
we are a re WH corp with good good coffee and donuts.

join pub ACELR8

You can come salvage our wrecks in null if you like: T.R.I.A.D Recruiting [Null Sec] [Minmatar FactionWarfare] [Ushra’Khan]

I’m very interested in joining! I got on to the channel “Voices U’K” that’s listed but there is no one in the channel to talk to. I’m going to be gone for a few hours but would love to talk more about joining.

@Clarissa_Trump - Here is some newbro advice.

1.) Don’t go into a WH corp as a new player. That is a terrible decision. =)

2.) Salvaging wrecks in null is great, but make sure the corp/alliance has junk/mineral buyback program or a robust logistics system that will allow you to ship things to trade hubs. Loot is great, but if you can’t sell it, it’s effectively junk… Also, you’re at the mercy of other people in order to make money, since you can’t kill the rats yourself, make sure active timezones match up or you’re stuck in empty space without friends.

My 2 cent, stick to a High sec mission running corp until you get 5-10million skill points in PvP/combat skills. Then move out to null.

Welcome to EVE and Goodluck on finding a corp!

Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it! I will definitely keep that in mind while looking for a corp.

Will be on at around 20:00 (ish) EvE time this evening. Budding two Man Corp (recruiting more soon). Do level 4’s consistently near Dodixie (high sec hub), Low tax, we will expand into pvp in New year too. Just come along for the ride with A Navy Rave and An Apoc, salvager will cut mission times in half almost. Also will possibly be forming small alliance in New year for wardecs. Your welcome to help us, we have Noctis and MTU

I’m online right now and will be online for a while if you want to msg me in game

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.