New(ish) Alpha Player looking for a corp (Gallente)

Hey everyone, Looking to get into a good corp where i be useful and make some money at the same time, My enjoyment right now seems to be combat missions and salvaging the lots of dead ships …its not too profitable but for some reason i enjoy being the little loot goblin

Willing to do
-Combat missions , i can do level 2 safely now with my lil drone ship
-Salvaging, Was told “clean up crews” are a thing and wouldn’t mind that
-Mining or hauling, not my best area right now but i can try if its the best way to make money …
-Support player at heart so a healer/support role is something im aiming for as well much later in the game when i can actually do it

Im saving up for a good T3 mission runner. Wouldn’t mind some help or advice if you got it as well

You Are Welcome With Us. :grinning:

Hey there! It’s great to hear that you’re looking for a corp where you can put your combat skills and love for salvaging to good use. We’ve got just the place for you! Our corp is always on the lookout for enthusiastic members like yourself who enjoy being the ‘loot goblin’ and cleaning up after those intense battles.

In our corp, we have a dedicated team of clean-up crews who specialize in salvaging and making the most out of those wrecked ships. The best part is, we actually buy the loot and salvage from our members, so you can turn your passion into some extra ISK. It’s a win-win situation!

While mining and hauling may not be your strong suit right now, we have plenty of experienced members who can guide you along the way if you ever decide to give it a shot. As for being a support player, we appreciate your enthusiasm for taking on that role in the future. Once you’ve honed your skills and acquired the necessary ships, we’ll be more than happy to support you in becoming a valuable healer/support player within our corp.

In addition to the gameplay benefits, joining our corp also means you won’t have to fly solo anymore. We have a vibrant and friendly community where you can hang out in our comms and chat with fellow corp members. It’s a great way to make friends, share experiences, and ensure that the game doesn’t feel lonely anymore.

If you ever need any help or advice, we have experienced players who are more than willing to offer their knowledge and guidance. We believe in supporting each other’s growth and making sure everyone has a positive experience within our corp.

So, if you’re ready to be part of a welcoming and friendly community that values your combat skills, salvaging prowess, and future support aspirations, we’d be thrilled to have you on board! Let us know if you’re interested, and we’ll provide you with all the necessary details to join our corp. Looking forward to flying with you!

Hello NeoTrysis, Welcome to the community & Eve online!

I am targeting mostly new fresh players such as yourself to get recruited into the fresh player faction i am trying to build up within the game. You can read about it in this link below.

As new players you don’t have the old mindset of the old players who tend to have a tunnel vision on how you should play the game. Let me catch you in my net before you get the same mindset as those old players. This is a sandbox game after all and that says a lot.

What i have is a start up so new players will be able to grow with the group as it develops long term and there are plenty of roles that needs to be filled that could lead to leadership roles that you can grow into if that is something you would want.

You can either play solo or work with a team. Both playstiles work with us.
If you want to go with a team then you will be pushed into a dedicated role you choose but do not limit yourself to to work with others in your assigned team to work towards an assignment that leads to a goal of something we want to achieve.

What i am building up you will not find anywhere else in the game for it does not exist (from what i know & many others) nor is it something that others will not try to build up because of their tunnel vision for the game. So this is a one time offer if you do not find us in the future again.

Regarding that you wish to get into a healer/support role in the game is something you can skill into early very easily at the very first day of playing the game. This is something we can help you out with if you choose to join us among other things.

And lastly, the thing i want to mention is that we are focused on the group & if the group is successful then you will be sucessful since you are apart of this group. We will have many teams that may work against each other or work with each other but in the end of the day we are one team.

I hope to hear from you & if not then good luck with your journey in new eden!

// Tryme Trymsson

Hello, and welcome! I am from Cold Pixels. We are USTZ based and are new bro/veteran friendly. We have a strong group of pilots willing to teach you if you are interested in joining. Here is a bit more information on us as well as the discord link. Come stop by and see if we are a fit for you! As always, fly safe! O7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.