New player looking to learn

I have been back in game for about a month now and am in for the long haul. I want to learn and experience all that Low Sec and Null have to offer. Would like to be a part of fleet actions I have read about. I am very interested in EWAR/ECM/Black Ops. Please let me know if you have room for someone eager to learn and contribute.

Hi @Sincredible_Vashaar ,

We may be a very good match for each other, certainly if you are looking to learn the game at your own pace AND be part of a community with content.

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 4 months we started were up to 90 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Yo m8, what about a helping comunity on the good side of the law… www.NewEdenPoliceForce.com

I am very interested in joining. IO am currently working the Sisters questline near Dodixie.

Send me an ingame mail :slight_smile:

I sent you an in-game mail with some information. I’d love to discuss the opportunities we have at UEASC Technologies further with you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.