New player seeking for PVP/ISK Making corporation

Hi everyone!

I started playing EVE online not so long ago and I’ve been enjoying the process of discovering the depths this game has to offer. It seems a consensus here that playing alone limits the extent at which you can experience the game so I thought it was about time to look for an in-game corp.

What are my intentions in the short mid-term

• Develop my ISK income streams as an alpha so I can be financially independent and afford PvP, PvE and other activities at ease.
  • Learn the ropes of PvP
  • PLEX the account/Become Omega

What am I looking for in a CORP

1. New player / Initial alpha player friendly
  2. I take things seriously when I play, but I play for fun, Real life comes first.
  3. EU timezones (currently living in the UK)
  4. 20 to 100 members: I’m looking to interact with the same people on a regular basis.
  5. Living in high-sec but with activities in low/null or living in low/null but with proximity to high sec and trading hubs.
  6. Activities: PvP Small gang, piracy, fleet activities, etc. Also explore the different forms of PvE and support Mining activities, etc. I want to explore a bit of everything but PvP is the activity I am looking forward to learn the most.
  7. Corp willing to help new players to learn the ropes of the game and include them in their activities.
  8. Programs and the ability to buy pre made fits for different activities is welcome, but not mandatory. Obviously taxes are more than welcome if those are provided.
  9. Voice chat/fleet encouraged but not mandatory, sometimes one just wants to zone off and as I mentioned I’d love to develop my ISK income sources early on.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to meet you all!

Greetings mate , looks like we fit in a lot of those items, also I can help you on the learning and being isk independent myself… take. A look at us. Any questions my discord is kritikosk8#5153

1 Like

Hi Kerr S

If you want to learn how to pvp then we could be a good option. We are independent pvp group that operates in venal.

with us you will have plenty of pvp experience and good way of making isk.

please make sure to check us out for more info about us

1 Like

Have a read of our ad for info and jump on our discord for a chat if your interested. I’m sure we can enhance your Eve experience and support you.

Eve Forum Post: ★ Nexus Core. PvP, PvE, Industry. Null Sov. EU timezone ★

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord: Join our discord!

1 Like

Why dont we have a chat and see if we fit

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.