New player looking for guidance and a corporation!

Im a new player and have been looking for something to do to make ISK, but have been only making like 50k per hour from exploring, 10k per hour from mining, and all pvp/pve activities are either HORRIBLE pay or to hard and requires a better fit, so I don’t know, but I was told a corporation can make my life a lot easier and help me make larger amounts of money so, here are my interests!

1. I like mining! I have a good fit for my venture and I mine as my main source of ISK
  2. I would LOVE to get into pvp/pve like combat anomalies but I’m super poor and don’t have the ships or fit

Thanks! Hopefully, you have a corporation for me!

Join CODE. or SAFETY. they are two of the biggest mining Alliances in hisec.

** :globe_with_meridians:**ALL NEW PLAYERS ARE WELCOME!!

Obsidian Conclave is a newly formed corporation that welcome all types of players.
We use an Navy Rank system to keep the order in the Corporation.
Our current aim is to operate as a mining corporation but as we learn & grow as a unit we will expand into more section of the Galaxy eg. (Missions, PvP ) we are looking for new recruits to join our fleet/corp and NO REQUIERMENT ARE NEEDED.

What We Offer:

• Rank and Homebase ( HQ )
  • Good corporation to learn the game.
  • Sisters of Eve missions
  • Mining Fleets
  • Salvage Jobs
  • The Opportunity To Make Loads of Isk
  • Fun

What We Are Looking For:

• Players who speak English
  • Discord For Comms

If you are looking for a corp that is fun to play with and supportive you should check us out.

Come join our Discord at Obsidian Conclave

You can also message or email me, MrJTheGr8, directly in game.

Fly Safe!

Check us out mate, we have members that can help you learn the ropes and if mining is your thing the moons here are pretty good earners…

if you havent found a home yet matey i would be happy to help, i have a topic on this section of the forums, could be worth taking a minute to read what we can offer, all the best buddy.

If your Omega I would be quite happy to help and mentor you.

Eve Forum Post: Nexus Federation - Industry, Mining and PvE. Looking for pilots and corporations!

CEO & Recruitment - Kael Zatek (Discord: Kael Zatek#0206)

Discord: Join our discord!

Sent you an invite :slight_smile: We need guys like you

Hi, if you are still looking for a new home, come talk to us in Council of Exiles. We are a small Empire based corporation of nulsec veterans.

Come join us. We have experienced players who enjoy helping new bros get into pvp, and to become financially independent via minning, pve or other Industry avenues.

We are active in comms, and our social nature makes everything in eve more entertaining.

Message me in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.