New Project Discovery: COVID-19

You think CCP aurora is cute?

I really hope the SP limitation is gone once you’re above 5 million. It’d be nice if didn’t exist at all above 1 million SP though, but if it exists above 5 million SP, it will be very stupid and disgusting.

Seriously… I was pretty far into it… kinda messed up they’d put that reward at the end and then take the chance of getting it completely away. :confused:

CCP! Do you get it? People play your game though they hate you for the many crap decisions you make.
Capping players is the worst possible game design idea, and taking away many hours of progress is stupid beyond imagination.
On top of that the Covid 19 Project Discovery is so extremely lame and stupid.
Do a new PD with at least a bit of fun in it. Do it quick and please take away our progress again, we really love being punished for playing the game.
You are awarded the golden bedpan for the worst minigame of the 21. century.

Ya I’m pretty pissed off!! Disgusted is putting it mildly! Worked well over a year and was like 22 levels away from it. Sooooooo un-happy right now! Should be able to continue as well as do the new content. Is there even any rewards in this new content? I didn’t see any? Pffft…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.