New Year's Resolutions

Neither of your resolutions will happen within a year.

1 Like

On a more serious note: Reduce intake of military-grade liquid cocaine and methamphetamine blends when Iā€™m not in the pod. I still have not slept since the start of the year.

4 Likes

Well, hereā€™s hoping that the Federation starts behaving reasonably and returns State territories this year!

1 Like

Thatā€™s a long time to go without sleep, Ms. Gesakaarin. I hope youā€™re feeling better soon.

2 Likes

To annoy @Diana_Kim in calmil fleets. Also to see how long it takes (in seconds) to be called an enemy of the state from semi within.

:smirk:

3 Likes

Iā€™m fine. Iā€™m usually more productive this way.

2 Likes

My New Years resolution? I suppose it is the same as every year: to strive for self-improvement. I shall learn from my successes and reflect on my failures, and Iā€™ll cherish the memories that I have of the last year in hopes of furthering my development not only as a capsule-pilot but also as a person.

6 Likes

I donā€™t have enough discipline for that, and I honestly canā€™t make myself care even when I like whatever it is Iā€™m resolving to do. In fact I just end up liking it less.

Nah, Iā€™m more of a fix-something-six-months-after-it-becomes-a-problem kind of guy.

3 Likes

I also want to break the laws of physics.

4 Likes

I donā€™t spend all the time in bastion mode.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.