New Zealand + AU + other TZ's corp recruiting

Cosmic Cohorts is a small growing corp based in null sec. We are part of Forever Blue Horizons Alliance.
Our current members are mostly NZ or AU players. Activity during the week is generally before and after DT. Weekends, well that depends on the partners and their shopping habits :smiley:

Cohorts and the alliance are very chill group of like minded and very friendly and helpful players.
We offer all the standard null activities without the massive time dilated fleet fights, we here to have fun not another job.

Got questions, space jokes, or just want to chat? Pop into our public channel, Cosmic Cohorts, or shoot a message to Earnest Emu

5 Likes

Bumpety bump come join the fun

Looking for more pilots, night owls bitter verts, everyone welcome.

Come join the new recruits and shape our future

Looking for adventure? We’ve got it all: missions, mining, Homefront and even mysterious abyssals. Join Cosmic Cohorts today

Cohorts had its first ship loss. Very sad times for us. The pilot was rewarded with a medal for his bravery. IA corp donation was made to the poor pilot so he could go seek some professional help, strippers, some spiced wine and holler reels are sure to return him to a calm state.

Cohorts is growing daily, come and join in the fun.

Still looking for new pilots…

interested can you send me more info please …Qld here

Awesome Corp, friendly bunch here, come join us!

HI, I sent an ingame mail a day or 2 ago, let me know if you still have questions

Still looking for new players… We will very shortly have a a base in a C3 wh

Corp is growing nicely and soon will move in to a C3 to enhance the members experience.

What region are you guys from?

Hey @Earnest_Emu - could you message me on Discord? MrJ4zzy

Sorry for late reply, we in minmatar space

Growing everyday…

Bumpty bump, come join the fun

Join us today

Still looking, join us today