56m+ SP Returning player, looking for an Asia/AU TZ corp in either low or null

Hey there,

Returning player, used to be a member of INIT but moved abroad to China and was unable to continue playing at the time. My old corp seems to have gone kaput and cant reach anyone I knew.

So, I am looking for an Asian/AU TZ corp in either a good low sec area or easy access null space. Sorry I am really not interested in the drone regions or null space that is many many jumps to nearest low sec.

I am mainly wanting to PvP with small gangs or fleets but I also need to re-isk so the corp must be able to provide some opportunities to do so. I also want to return to PI, so corp must be accepting of PI alts etc.

I can fly a ton of subcaps and have decent skill for most. I also used to be able to fly capitals but since logging in again I realize that I will need to retrain for a few weeks as there has been some changes that I need to catch up with since I last played.

Thanks for reading, I am happy to come have a chat with anyone, not a shy person and will talk on comms too!

We’re more late ustz and early EU than asia/au but if that could work we’d love to have a chat!

1 Like

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you.

Hi there.

4S corp is recruiting. Have a look at our recruitment topic, join our ingame public channel “4S Spa” to talk with a recruiter or send me or Emrys Alf a convo ingame.

Grateful for the contacts so far and have spoken with majority, but sadly I am still looking for people in my time zone!

ANZA is a player first corporation.
A member of Siberian Squad - Legacy Coalition.
Killboard/
ANZAC ALLIANCE
ANZA offer -
Daily Fleet Ops Roams-Gate Camp
Null, Lowsec and Suicide Ganking
PVE in Null/0.0; Carrier Ratting, Rorqual Mining,
Sov Warfare - SRP on CTA’s
JOIN anza apps in game or Discord for a chat.

We are a rl first sovnull pvp corp. Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.