Looking for aussie/nz crop

Hey everyone,

I have 8.5m SP and interested in an aussie/nz corp. I’ve tried mining/PI but am looking for a change so I thought I might try and give pvp a go. Ideally looking for a corp that can help me get better and support through what to train/fly and all that.

Cheers,
Obeka.

These guys are very much AU TZ living in Delve, very supportive for any new player wanting to poi voi poi. ABOUT – I N E X T R E M I S

Access to all that the Imperium has to offer as well, this was the last corp I was in and very good bunch of guys, check them out.

Also Karmafleet is recruiting.

Try The Wormhole Life. Merger PVP & PVE WH Alliance Is Recruiting Beginners & Expert Pilots & Corporations. 500 Plex Units for CEOs - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hi mate,

I’m from the Lolipop Monopoly alliance! We are a mainly a AUTZ alliance with a few US insomniacs too!
There are quite a few AU corps in the group to pick from!

We are currently our in FI.RE space with more than enough PVP for you to get started in and training fleets running weekly to get you ready to die in amazing fire.

Jump on our discord and have a chat, if we aren’t a good fit we will tell you upfront!

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.
We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.REPZ

Zero Reps Given- Sov Null PVP/ PVE / Indy Corp - #6 by Siegfried_vonFalkenhayn Join the family.

Hi there.

Looking for a corp in NPC Nullsec ?

We of Hanging by a threat juts have that.

We are all mature players who like to play the game and sometimes even love the meta

We are not dirty for a gate camp and like to chat whit one and other on discord

Have a look at what we offer :

• 5% Tax.
  • A comfortable home in npc null space.
  • Experienced players who are happy to show newer players how to make isk.
  • Buybacks on Loot, Salvage, and Ore at 85-90% Jita Buy.
  • Moon mining ops with alliance from R16 op to R64 .
  • Reliable intel channels.
  • Access to an active Discord server.
  • Thriving Nullsec market only a few jumps from home.

What we are looking for :

- Active players

- Mature players 18+

- No care bears who only dock up when people roam our systems

- people who like to mine and build

join now and see what you have been missing out on in the Hanging by a threat chat channel .

we are 10 jumps away from Dodixie and 19 jumps away from Jita

**want to see our latest kills the follow this link : Brutix Navy Issue | mytan | Killmail | zKillboard

Discord : Hanging By A Threat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.