Newbie gameplay video series

As a returning somewhat-newbie I’m making a video series on my experiences with a fresh character, documenting the gameplay:

I’d appreciate it if you’d leave a like and constructive feedback!

4 Likes

episode 2:

2 Likes

It’s considerably longer than the NPE I had just 2 years ago…which was about 15 minutes long and only really contained the intro battle. One of the slightly annoying things with the NPE is how it is very much 'on a rail ’ and highlights what you have to press…and does not allow you to select any other option even if other options normally exist in the game. Thus the one thing the NPE ironically does not teach is just how flexible the game is.

1 Like

Indeed. The hand-holding is very tight, which is very unlike the real game.

episode 3:

That was especially so when I did the NPE a second time…effectively the newer one I had not done before. I knew enough to know alternate ways of doing things, but the NPE just would not let me. It was like 'noooo…you have to select that option there '.

Aura does insist on doing things a specific way, but I’ve found you can ignore her quite often.

episode 4:

episode 5:

episode 6:

episode 7:

1 Like

episode 8, the first five of the Soldier of Fortune missions:

In episode 9 we do the final five missions for the Soldier of Fortune career agent, and that completes all career agents in this series. Next up will be the Sisters of Eve Epic Arc!

chapter 1 of The Blood-Stained Stars, the Sisters of Eve epic arc:

chapter 2 of The Blood-Stained Stars, the Sisters of Eve epic arc:

chapter 3 of The Blood-Stained Stars, the Sisters of Eve epic arc:

chapter 4 of The Blood-Stained Stars, the Sisters of Eve epic arc:

chapter 5 of The Blood-Stained Stars, the Sisters of Eve epic arc:

chapter 6 of The Blood-Stained Stars, the Sisters of Eve epic arc:

1 Like

and the final chapter of The Blood-Stained Stars, the Sisters of Eve epic arc: