Newbro Friendly Corp Looking to Grow

Hello Pilot,

We are Primus Societas and as the title of this thread says we’re looking to grow our member base.

We’re a newbro friendly corporation so we’ll take in new players and are able to teach them the ropes to survive and thrive within lovely New Eden.

To ensure a good time is had by everyone we do set some ground rules for our members. These are as follows;

• Be Active - obviously
  • Must be willing to PvP
  • Be on Discord

The things we do are;

• PvE stuff - for ISK
  • Industry stuff - also for ISK
  • Occasional PvP Roam - Got to blow ISK every once in a while, and its fun.

It’s our aim to have our members become self sustainable in their chosen career and to be a small community to experience the game together with.

Ofcourse if you are a more experienced player you are welcome to join as well. Just keep in mind we aim to grow along with our newbros as a corporation.

If you are interested in joining please mail Aldeskwatso ingame if you have any inquiries, or apply and you’ll be contacted to arrange a chat prior to admittance.

Fly Save!

I should probably tell you guys that … yes you guessed it … we still looking for new members.

Members, still excepting them. Please consider us.

Hello there. I will take this oppertunity to let you know we are still accepting new members.

Alright so 5 days already… well been busy I guess. But we’re slowly growing and wanting to continue doing so. Newbros, old crusties, welcome.

Again 5 days. Busy busy. But yes, if you are miner, we probably want you to join.

Good day lads. We need people with a mind for industry. Don’t be shy and come 'n apply.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls and all around and inbetween… We still welcome new players. Have a nice day.

Apparenlty it’s spring now on the northern hemisphere. I’d like to use this as an oppertunity to let you know we are recruiting new people for our corporation. Spring = Join a corporation, why not ours?

I’ll bounce this thing up then. Looking for new members.

If you mine, run missions or combat sites, or probe down some holes for money. There probably a place for you with us.

Thought I’ll dust off this topic here and let you good people know we’re open to new members.

Looking for new members. New and old alike.

Also looking for new members to join our cause today.

New members please.

US and EU timezones or those who overlap with them.

Start-up corp. Tons of stuff to do guys.

I’d say I’d bump this up but there’s no audio. So I’ve written this down in this post here as a means to do the same. Yes, so US and EU timezone people. A little ambitious. But overall for shits and giggles. Though, we gotta have a sense of progression right?

Anyway, join if this tickles you funny. If not… well… I don’t want to play with you!

Can you make it?

Well, we’ll see.

Firing up this ol’ thread here.

Look for EU/US timezone players, mostly.