Returning Miner / Industrialist looking to get back in the game

looking to come back to Eve. I Have a 68MIL SP pilot heavy on Industry and mining. I have built everything from frigates to cap ships and T3 cruisers. mined every ore and have max mining skills, implants, you name it. I am looking for a HS / LS corp to come back to. looking for a group with steady mining OPS, Ore/GAS/ PI buyback program. and is a steady group with daily play. Please contact me in game by mail. o7 fly Dangerous

Viceroy Balgh

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

You’re welcome to join us at The Order of Omerta. We are a corp that does mining/indy, fw, small gang pvp, and pve. We are strong in the EU and UStz and have a good group of chill older players who love to fly and are drama free.

If interested come check us out The Order of Omerta

Hi @Viceroy_Balgh Lucifer’s Hammer may be what you are looking for. here is the recruitment ad for our Alliance, we are part of A Band Apart but not all corps within it are Yaaarrr pirates, Lucifer’s Hammer is an Industrial corp with HS/WH/LS access - A Band Apart - ABA - Is recruiting once again

You Are Welcome with us. :grinning:

we are a Nullsec corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone
    join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.