Returning player looking for a corp to help me get back into it. 35mil SP

hi i’m a returning player looking to get back into it. i havent played for over 5 years so i am VERY rusty but i also have close to 9000 hours of playtime so it shouldn’t take me long to get back into it. ive mostly focused on nullsec PvP my entire time playing so i dont not have much knowledge when it comes to mining/industry/mission running but im willing to learn.

We do some pvp… zkill
Had a busy month knocking on Panfam’s door each day. Can get you setup in a barge/prospect/epithal/kronos/ishtar and get you started on Angel/Serpentis/ORE missions. I like to fly barghest, machariel and oneiros. We have a competitive buyback program for LP, as we make cap ships. Ore & gas compression as desired. Cheap shipping to & from Jita. High demand for ships because we are in a war. Part of The Initiative. The most powerful neutral state in null sec. Message Tsuki or Code Rip on Discord to get signed up!

Hey bro. We’re a new corp that is steadily growing. We are focused on our people and want to enjoy eve as a group. We are a laid back corp just enjoying eve but getting things done at the same time. We are in the mix of just about everything but are focusing on industry at the moment. Feel free to join our discord to have a chat and learn more about us

If you are still looking come try us at The Order of Omerta. We are a small lowsec fw/pvp corp looking for more pilots to help us keep the killing coming. We are an older crowd so very little drama or infighting, we just want to fly and have fun. We do other things as well but pvp is our main focus. We are returning player and newbro friendly and can help you learn whatever content you want to get into.
Come chat and see if were a fit for each other The Order of Omerta

We might fit the bill.

Hey Cybereric, I also recently returned after a long break pretty recent! Welcome back!

I found an absolutely great place to call home and a group of brilliant players to settle in Eve Space with. We have a really good home in Null sec with great access to pretty much anything you’d want to do. Daily fleets and just general Dorking around.

Come have a chat with us and I promise you’ll love it.

Hey Cybereric,

The Starlight Forge is looking for more pilots and we might be the right fit for you. We are a growing null-sec corporation that’s part of a established alliance with daily fleets (both mining and pvp). We also have a few players like yourself that have tons of hours in Eve and just getting back in after quite a break, myself included. I’ll leave a link below to the forum post if you want a bit more details, but would love to have you join our in-game chat or our Discord if you are interested. Speaking as someone who just came back to the game after 3 years this group is definitely a fun bunch of people to shoot internet spaceships with and get back into the game.

Forum Post: The Starlight Forge

Oh and also our zkill

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

If you want to avoid being an F1 grunt and enjoy the teamwork and camraderie of small gang pvp, you might consider Sheriff.

Our advert;