Newbro Looking for PvP-focused Home

Hello all,

Fresh into the game with just over 2M SP. Looking for guidance, friends, and pew.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey hoju!

I represent Critical Mass Industries. We are a wormhole based Corp that also has presence in hisec. We have a heavy focus towards mining/industry but do PvE sites and some PvP here and there. We love newbros and sharing game knowledge. We have people from different time zones across the US.

Contact us through discord if you’re interested or have any other questions!

Fly safe

o7

1 Like

Hi @Hoju_Primae, hope you enjoy eve so far.

I am currently trying to build up a player made government in the game that is based opon roleplaying player made lore based opon the eve lore. You can read more about it here --> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

If you are into roleplay and lore then you might like it here. There is no need for you to be good at it as long as you try and learn as you go.

There is content (involving pew as well), guidence & involvment. I hope that you have a read on that link and give us all recruiters a nice reply.

With kind regards

// Tryme Trymsson

1 Like

Bokbok @Hoju_Primae ,

I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that does daily fun blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.