Newish player trying eve again! Need home!

Not really sure what im looking for, just need some people to play with. drop offers here or mail me in-game. Ill be doing tutorial missions until then.

1 Like

Bokbok @Mister_Haan,

I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Hi there,

So, it’s not my corp, but my recommendation would be Malevelon Roe Industries for high sec PvE (and some PvP), aka MALRO. It’s run by Ashterothi (well known podcaster, streamer and Eve Lore expert) and his partner in crime Pockets DK. They’re a great bunch and very new player friendly and even if they’re not the right fit for you, they would be a terrific place to hang out and ask questions, get support. They are a solid bunch. Here’s their Discord:

Selfishly, I’ll also recommend Federation Uprising, an alliance based in Immensea and under the Legacy Coalition banner and currently involved in the war against Fraternity/Winter Coalition. We are comprised of a number of corps with differing focuses, and of course (as with all corp pitches) cover all aspects of gameplay. We have both highly skilled players across the spectrum to brand new pilots. Come and swing by our Discord for a chat or just to say hi - you can make friends even if you don’t fancy joining. Ask for me.

Good luck.

1 Like
1 Like

So not sure what you want? What don’t you want? Large TIDI or being a numberless drone in constant SOV timber wars. Screw all that.

I don’t have any pretty pictures for you or some sugary words. Here it is down and dirty.

Troll Legion does the SWAT role for our Alliance Fleets. Logi, Ewar, Dictors. If that sounds like something you would like to do. Contact Zy Sojurn or Pimius in game.

1 Like

Hey man we train and work with new players to the game just like yourself. We are mainly a PVP corp but can teach you otherthings, pretty much everything, about the game.

If you’re interested check out our post and join our discord:

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

Hello there,

My name is James Vincenta, recruiter for Dnomla Industries. We are a high-sec mining and industrial corporation with a laid-back, chill culture. Our focus is helping players enjoy the game while improving our mining and industrial operations for various purposes.

If interested, you can find our in-game public recruitment chat channel and our discord server link in our corp advert. Look forward to seeing you there!

Safe flying!

JV

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.