Casual newbie looking for casual friendly corp to learn the ropes with

Hi everyone, I just fired up Eve a few days ago and have been really enjoying learning the basics the past couple of nights. Everywhere I’ve read talks about the benefits of joining a corp, even for casual players, and I’m sure my enjoyment of the game would increase even more getting to know and play with the other pilots in one.

I’m typically able to log on for an hour or two a night (eastern time) around 10pm or so (or whenever my 3 year old falls asleep/house stuff is caught up). As stated above I am as green as green can be on EVE, but I am very open and willing to learn and help out however I can. EVE has been a fun way to unwind at the end of the day, i’m a backyard astronomy geek, so the idea of just flying and doing all of this in space has me really looking forward to see what’s out there in this game. I’m currently running as Omega, and have access to voice comms.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

2 Likes

Hi Talls,

Have a look at these guys

New player friendly and they operate in high sec.

Friendly bunch of people there to help you.

Maddeb

3 Likes

Awesome! I appreciate your time and thank you for the suggestion! I will definitely check them out.

1 Like

Hi @Talls_McSmall,

we’re really glad you had a great beginning experience with eve! My corp Fweddit would love to continue that positive experience for you. When you have time, come into fweddit discord https://discord.gg/0kCRVItfTl2qAwf1 to see if fweddit is the corp for you. It’s totally okay to be green to eve, a few fleets and months under your belt and you’ll be ready to take on the world.

It’s really great to see more astronomy buffs also! I’m really into the space sector and catching up on all things space news related, so even if you don’t join our corp, definitely come into our discord so we can chat!

Anyways, say hi on discord when you have time, and our corp ad is here for more details Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ]

1 Like

Hey you! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Director for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Kholarian). And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

1 Like

Hey take a look at this ad see if it’s for you bud

1 Like

Hi Talls,

I would like to recommend the Voidstalker Heresy for your consideration. Founded nine years, ago, we have always believed in the importance of real life coming first and working together to achieve more than we could on our own. If you are willing to learn, we are willing to teach. Currently, we run abyssal deadspace sites as a team at least one day per week. If you would like to know more, please visit our open channel in-game.

Good luck and fly safe. o7

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/abyssal-and-low-sec-pvp-industry/

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Evian Industries

1 Like

Hi Talls and welcome to New Eden!

I would also like to join in on the suggestions with our own corp that always welcomes new pilots into its ranks. Make sure to take a look at our site for our general mindset or hop into the ingame public channel for a direct chat!

If you have any questions about EX-SA or EVE in general, don’t be afraid to poke! I’ll gladly answer any questions you may have.

Fly safe, or fly like you stole it o7

1 Like

Good morning!

I don’t want to bog you too too much into corp gnitty gritty, but I am an active player that loves helping people out, whether or not they join our corporate infrastructure. Let me know in game if you need assistance and I’ll see what I’m able to do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might look up someone from Eve Univeristy, they also have a good wiki that as a lot of information

1 Like

If you just casually like to have fun in eve, come and say hi friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.