Newer miner/hauler/industry carebear looking for a 0.0 home

Hey,

I enjoy participating in social group corp activities, and enjoy doing things for others. I have somewhat outgrown PvP emotionally, so nowadays I’d like to focus on mining, producing, hauling, and the like. Industry is kind of new to me.

Not playing a single player game in a MMO is a very important thing for me.

I will participate in defense fleets.

Hi man,
I invite you to check the CVA corps.

These guys are excellent fun and recruiting miners at the moment :

Check us out by clicking the ad below and if your interested jump onto our discord for a chat!

Boondocks Industrial: Bringing Business to the Boondocks!!

Our business plan is to Encourage and Inspire Business Opportunities in the many systems that lie at the end of the gravel roads of New Eden. Far from the noise and traffic of the Trade hubs. Where you wave at your neighbors as you pass, sit on your front porch, drink your coffee, read your paper and enjoy the fresh air. All without having to worry about 'bots mining your ore, or gankers knocking on your doors.

Boondocks Industrial is now hiring. We are looking for Mature Entrepreneurs with a background in Trade, Mining and Industry. Creativity, Inventiveness and the ability to think outside of the box. You must be willing to live and work in NPC Null. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates. PvP experience is a plus, but not required. We will train you if you are interested. You will be strongly encouraged to participate in Alliance and Coalition fleets. We will train you. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a relative stable area of Null-Sec space without the SOV politics. Plenty of business opportunities for the cleaver thinker. For more information contact Umathyor Chelien or Abraham Solis. Or drop into I-BLU Public and ask for Uncle Uma. Bring your own calculator and coffee cup. We Love SpreadSheets!

Boondocks Industrial is part of the I-BLU Alliance and a member of the Syndicate Coalition.

me Ivan
why go to null whit all that drama
we have semething better :smiley:

just take a look and who knows

We are a Nullsec in corp based in Querious/Catch
Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets during CNTZ/EUTZ/USTZ
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum + Good History
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone
    REPZ

Hey Ivan
My name is Haconen
I am with the Dystopian Angels.

We are a PvP NullSec Corp that Operates in AllSec and WH space.
We also have a strong Indy arm with multiple Moons and Structures for Production and Reactions .
Our TZs are primarily UKTZ & USTZ , with a solid core for AUSTZ like myself.

We like to treat the Corp as a Hangout/Meet up , just a place to get EVE task done and talk with like minded people.
If you are interested, jump into Discord for a chat. The D.A.

The DA Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ETq9iBCGx3r0DdOvF_y8Q

For anymore info, check out our EVE Forums , and if not for the info, stay for the pictures .
Dystopian Angels [DA] NULL PVP (EU/US/AU) Tactics over Numbers

Fly Fast Fly Dangerous

7o Ivan - Check out what Council of Exiles has to offer. We live in sov nullsec and are part of the Brave Alliance, Goonswarm Coalition. We have a balance of everything eve has to offer, PVE, PVP, exploration and a very active standing fleet with comms (our community is strong!).

Whatever corporation you choose, fly safely and have fun.

~Bela