New omega player looking for mining corp or help

hey i just stared playing eve and i found enjoyment in mining and making money if there are any corps willing to help a new player im willing to learn

Hey, take a look at our topic, may be the right for you. Our corp WTFUG is happy to take newbros and help as best as we can.

If you’re UK/EU give me a shout

Sure, I would love to have some more people in my little corp. If you’re in Gallente high sec, I’m happy to help you in any way. Mining is a great opportunity for chill isk making.

That said, I do run an RP corp, but you don’t have to RP, just know that it happens. You’re also free to hang out in our recruitment channel and ask general questions, I’ll point you to the probably not terrible direction if I don’t know the answer.

i think we got a great spot for you to learn check us out.

Etsie,

We are a small industrial corp based in Emolgranlan which is a system in Minimatar space. It is heavily focused on mining primarily ice and moon mining. We are also starting couple of new cooperative projects that will involve low level abyssal filaments and combat sites (at least at first) coupled with ship construction. You will make ISK. We need miners. We will train you. If you are a new player we can help you get started on your career.

Contact me in game
Bao Chi Sandival