Newish Mining Pilot LF Corp Willing to Teach Correctly

As the title says I am pretty new to Eve. I Have played in the past with large gaps in play times. Due to a job change I can play on the weekends and thus far I have been dedicating my SP to mining and flying by the seat of my pants on what to research. At this time I have 13m SP a good portion of which I am sure could have been used better.
I am looking for a corp that doesn’t mind questions, and will help move people down the right paths to help not waste a lot of skill training time. I am in the U.S. central time zone. And I am home most weeks Sat-Sun which is the majority of my play time.

I Look Forward to hearing from you all,
Annamel

1 Like

Hey there Annamel,

What kind of space are you interested in flying in? If youre interested in wormholes and all they have to offer feel free to send me a mail or checkout my recruitment post here: [SYNDE] Singularity Expedition Services - C4 WH Corp - EU/US TZ

1 Like

To be honest I don’t really know. I have been solo in the game pretty much since I started. Looking for a good place to hang out have some fun.

1 Like

Send me a mail in game and we can talk about wormholes and what our corp is like, we may be what youre looking for.

1 Like

You should consider joining Aideron Robotics! They are the new player friendly corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which s a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP group based in Pure Blind. We have lots of mining space available as well as experienced industrialists you can direct your questions towards. If you’re interested, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

1 Like

Hi
We are a uk based Corp but our coalition and allaince run across all TZ. We have the numbers and the space for every thing, so pvp/pve/mining.
No such thing as a stupid question. We’ve had long time players and returning players the same.

Come join https://discord.gg/tZacyWu, say hi, see what you think

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.