Newish player looking for casual 0.0 corp

Hello all

I´m looking for a 0.0, EU TZ corp that is high on community and teamwork, working towards a common goal.

both PvP (flying mostly logi and support) and PvE (light ratting), but mostly I´m looking for a fun group of people to fly and play the game with, or just chat and hang out when nothing´s happening.

Any corps like that out there?

1 Like

Hi @Somin_Akiga

Have eve-mailed you.

Hope we can chat on our Discord: https://discord.gg/auTztw6

Best,

Alt o7

Just nod if you can hear me!

RCJT wants you! - We are a laid-back group of RL-first, PVP-oriented dudes with an IDGAF attitude that have fun together. We aren’t dirty casual, but we aren’t super-elite either. We are somewhere in the middle.

In-game Pub: Right Click Jump Pub

Who We Are: [RCJT] Fc, what do? - Right Click Jump To!

How We Do: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98508261/

Please come online, I would like to have a chat :slight_smile:

I will link our forum advert for you to look at, presuming this is a completely new toon or an alt im curious to know how far you got into it last time; we are also eutz and where we live its easy to be a casual.

In game mail sent

Hello,

I´m looking for a 0.0, EU TZ corp that is high on community and teamwork, working towards a common goal.

both PvP (flying mostly logi and support) and PvE (light ratting), but mostly I´m looking for a fun group of people to fly and play the game with, or just chat and hang out when nothing´s happening.

Any corps like that out there?:slight_smile:

The Icarus Expedition is an EU/AU/US PVE/PVP corporation in the SLYCE Alliance , which is part of the GOTG coalition located in Deklien. We’re a pretty laid back but knowledgeable group that get stuff done. We focus a lot on ISK making through industry and ratting with 24/7 PvP through our coalition that offers a ton of exciting roams and ops to get your pvp fix in. We also offer PvP, FC, and mining classes to help members get an advantage on the competition.

What we offer:
*Ship loan programs for pvp and industry
*1-3 jumps from 2 major trade hubs
*Jump Freighter access and close to Jita trade hub
*Optional PvP Roams 24/7
*Fully upgraded sov space for ratting and mining
*Knowledgeable and experienced leadership with strong goals
*Extremely profitable moons to mine daily
*Capital and T2 construction
*Ship Replacement program
*Low Tax Rate
*No high pressure gameplay. We realize that this is a game and fun should be the priority
and much more…

What we look for in our members:
*Active members that are able to use teamspeak and discord
*A good attitude
*Willingness to learn
*5mil SP w/ some exceptions

Contact methods for additional information:
-Discord Link
-Replying to the forum post
-J0HN SHEPPARD via convo or evemail
-Join Icarus_Pub channel in game

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.