Looking for big 0.0 group - want to farm and can join fleets

Joining with this chartacter. I haven’t played since 2016, my original main is this guy K1RTH G3RS3N | Character | zKillboard who I sold back then.
Got talked back into playing again with some old friends so I purchased this character in mid March this year as I didn’t have any toons anymore. Been flying with them in low sec for awhile but it’s really just not for me anymore. I have a family now and am very casual just want to do a bit of ratting and press F1.
I don’t really care about how good your kb is or whatever just not keen on any hardcore elitist stuff. Happy to even just fly a slasher/inty in fleets and die in a blaze of glory for your cause so long as I got a bit of ratting space :slight_smile:

1 Like

luise Fiese, in game mail sent, we have space for the ratting you desire and many other things to try and do if you wish! Ping me back, lets talk.

Hit me up, would love to speak with you about joining.

Hey there!

I believe our corp will be a good match for you!

I’m a diplomat for Everything for Efficiency, a Sov Nullsec corp that specializes in mining, industry and PVP… I believe our corp would be a good match for you, we have a real life comes first approach and no mandatory schedules. Plus, we host ppl from America / EU and OCE TZ!

Our main activities include:

INDUSTRY:

• Local facilities for refining, research and production
  • Build supply chain network
  • Blueprint library (work in progress)

MINING:

• Mining boosts
  • Regular mining fleets
  • Moon mining
  • Buy back program for your raw materials (At a very profitable rate not many can offer)

We also go for small gang PvP and PvE activities.

If you are looking for PvP Fleets however:

Both our corp and our alliance host PvP fleets every single day and most days more than 2 of them so by joining our corp you will have a granted spot in the various activities the alliance offers pvp wise.

There are elite groups for blingy BS, caps and supers, all withing the same coalition, you will definitely find that there’s a good PVP background for you if that’s your thing.

Hope to hear from you!

CONTACTS:

For recruitment ask: Captain Sargen (Discord: Sargen#1266)

EveMail / Discord DM / Ingame channel: EFE-X Pub

Come check us out mate , we may have space for you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Stop by our Discord for a chat if you need a place to crash, we do everything :D.

Industrial mining and mayhem ( part of Initiative ).

If you want a place in 0.0 that’s content rich and isk bountiful and filled with absolutely toxic free and hilarious community to come hang out in coms then I highly suggest checking out Agartha Forgeries (DISCORD).

I’m not going to waste your time listing crap about us here that your able to read on our forum post, but I will give you the honest truth; you would fit in perfectly with us.

Good morning! We are the Ruthless Regiment part of Pandemic Horde Alliance!

We are a community of pilots, looking for likeminded people who want to help develop a larger community that will engage in activities such as PVP, PVE, Mining and other activities we can do as a community including non EVE Online games, ultimately our intention is to make lasting friendships, have fun and rake in that isk!

As a part of the community we ask:

• Be on Comm’s when online
  • Be part of the Team!
  • Get involved in Corporation and Alliance fleets
    (Willingness to PVP or Learn PVP)
  • A sense of humour! No Drama Lamas!!

We have:

• Regular Alliance Fleets
  • Industrial Infrastructure
  • ‘‘Strongest Capital Umbrella’’ in the Game!
  • Access to Alliance SIGs
  • War Deployments

---- We have Everything! —

Got Questions? Join Our Discord

Speak Soon o7

Join Our Discord: Ruthless Regiment

Come have a look at us. Join our discord and lets talk.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/111?u=mattceza

Hi again. Just checking in. Seems like we would be a realy good fit for depending on timezone. Looking forward to chatting more in game or on discord.

luise Fiese, any joy on finding something, we have a great team and would be happy to welcome you to join us, hope we hear back from you, in game mail was sent with details. Thanks!

Hey spund like everything you look for and more is what we got down here in imperium Technologies. Would love to sit down talk more about what we can offer you. Look foward to hear you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.