Next Tier a PVE/INDY Corp

====================================================================================
Next Tier Corp is a Trade corporation operating in all major trade hubs
Buy-Back PROGRAM: Next Tier Relay 1
Want to sell your Loot, Ore, Minerals, Manufactured items and cut out the need for hauling to market?
Just contract too->>Next Tier Corporation at a dockable station @ 90% Jita Buy Order Value! Join channel Next Tier Relay 1 for more info.
Ask for quotes if not sure on price!
Almost instant isk!

[NPC nullsec contracts limited 1000m3, Low Sec 60,000m3. Will not accept contracts in player owned systems. Non Npc Stations subject to longer wait times unless docking acess is pre verified. Contracts not set @90% Jita buy value will not be accepted!] (Wormhole Space is a 100% NO!)

Next Tier also offers hauling services for all of New Eden!

INVESTORS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
Looking for members!
PM: Maleek Dawkins for info
====================================================================================

Mining, Trade and PVE are my main interests in Eve so i’d like to be apart of the corp’s start up.

Hey there,

I saw your advert and found what you do to be quite interesting… I would like to talk to you about a possible merge of our corps…

A little on me: I’m a diplomat for Everything for Efficiency, a Sov Nullsec corp that specializes in mining, industry and PVP… our corp has a real life comes first approach and no mandatory schedules. We have R64 moons and our own industry related facilities; we also host ppl from America / EU and OCE TZ and are looking for new people and opportunities. We also go for small gang PvP and PvE activities.

If this is something that interests you and would like to talk further you can add me ingame or via discord: Captain Sargen (Discord: Sargen#1266)

Hope to hear from you!

Corp is taking new direction with Next Tier Strike force please Message Admiral Tyberius

!bump!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.