LF PvE HighSec CORP

Greetings o/,
I’m back on board after some years of absence from the game, With this PG I prefer to play PVE content in high security space, actually I have a lot of ships in Hek. I have 12milion SP and for real I don’t remember very well all the things about the game and so I will be glad to join a corp to share info and fun :slightly_smiling_face:
I play usually in the evening of EU time.
Please to let me know if you could be the Corp I am looking for.

Bye

1 Like

Hey Dars! While my corporation is mostly nullsec based, we do have very profitable moon mining stations available near Hek, and in other places of highsec. Take a look at the corp ad I have out for Instrumentaility of Trade : )

Thank you for your answer but Mining and industry are not my targets right now. Thank you anyway :slight_smile:

Well, we also have lots of PvE content in our nullsec pocket. NPC Dreadnaughts spawning, very high end Angel sites, etc.

My corp is a small friendly corp but we could help you get set up for running missions and running hisec DED complexes if thats what you are into.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.