NI Industries Indy/PVE/PVP/Explo Nul Sec

Ni Industries - Looking for pilots to join our ranks! (NA) 5M sp requirement +100 days

-Stationed in Nul Sec!
-Mining/Indy!
-Standing fleets always near by
-Great buy back programs
-PVE/Ratting
-PVP/Small fleets/Large fleets
-Opportunity to fund a market through industry
-Exploration
-Ship Replacement Programs

The goal of this corp is to give players maximum access to in game content. We are building a community corp where you’re encouraged to do the activity you enjoy.

We are NA time zone but have some night shift workers also looking for people to play with. So don’t be shy, we are growing across all time zone.

Coming soon www.ni-industries.com
Join Discord @ https://discord.gg/SFUAWjf to talk with a director or
Join Channel NI.Recruitment for more information.

Any interest in joining a new / growing alliance with similar goals in mind? We are not war eligible and intend to stay that way. All structures need to be held by holding corps.

The alliance is called ‘loading’ send me a mail in game if you are interested. We have between 20 and 30 people online at any time usually and we find it really helps drive content.

bump o/

bump o/

bump o/

bump o/

bump o/

bumpity o/

where do I find the recruitment channel? Do you have like a discord or something?
Sorry I am new

bump o/

bump o/ and @pop9459_Vidlicka i msged you in game

bump o/

bump o/

Solid group of guys. Only been playing a month and they’ve helped me learn more of the nuances of the game more than either of the corps that I’ve worked with so far, in just 1 week.

1 Like

bump o/

bump o/

bump o/

Bump o/

Keep it to one bump per 24 hours period, thank you.

1 Like

Okay, sorry