🐍[No Vacancies.] [NVACA] [C2/n/C5]

No Vacancies has vacancies!

An old and established wormhole corporation, No Vacancies has withstood the test of time and currently resides in a C2 wormhole with nullsec and C5 statics. If you’re looking to get away from nullsec TiDi fleets and instead join in on fun and engaging nano-gang roams and intense heavy armor brawls, No Vacancies is the place for you. If you’re a wormhole veteran not interested in wormhole politics, look no further! No Vacancies remains neutral in wormhole politics and does not engage evictions.

Living in a C2/ns/C5 gives us the unique opportunity and ability to fight and blops on null sec groups and brawl with high-class wormhole groups with ease. Who are we? A corporation founded in 2014 with origins in high-class wormhole space, No Vacancies has since been enjoying low-class WH space finding daily content. As a growing corporation, we are specifically interested in pilots with PvP experience and a desire to live and grow in wormholes. Currently, we are mainly a USTZ corporation with a rapidly growing EUTZ presence.

What we offer:

PvP:

:snake: Nano-gang roams out into our null static

:snake: Heavy armor/shield brawls with other wormhole groups.

:snake: Black Ops drops from our null static

:snake: Whaling/escalated fleets against null sec groups

Overall:

:snake: A friendly and experienced community willing to share everything they know about wormhole life and nano-gang piloting.

What we require:

:snake: Seat check

:snake: Ability to fly 2 ships from the following list of ships:

o Drekavac (with T2 gun)

o Drake Navy Issue (with T2 HAMs)

o Guardian (with Logi Cruiser V)

o Basilisk (with Logi Cruiser V)

:snake: Active on comms (Teamspeak)

Interested in joining or learning more? Hop into our in-game Public Channel “No Vacancies” or join our Discord to speak with a recruiter.
Discord: [No Vacancies ]
Zkill: No Vacancies. | Alliance | zKillboard

Notable Fights:
Dunked TEST Marshal
What capital umbrella?
Whaled capitals/marauders
GF against PH and Frat
Taking 1DQ1 by storm
Good armor brawl against Ship Happens

I can fly T2 Drek and T2 HAM DNI. My playstyle is nano/small gang. Would like to harass dullsec sov losers with bubble camps on their pipes.

Couple questions I have:

1. what kind of activity requirements do you have, and would 4 days a week EUTZ be a good fit?
  2. what kind of isk can I expect to make with ratting, either solo or dualbox?
  3. I’ve heard WH prefer Revs, but I have a Phoenix pilot, would I be able to use him?
  4. I kinda hate BLOPS and especially bombers (sorry, just feels a bit too much like waiting for a bus) how heavily do you guys lean on this content? If I didn’t partake would I have many other things to do?

1)4 days is plenty our main tz flexes between late eutz and early ustz

2)How 2 Krab Part 8: Marauders » Ashy in Space like 800mil to 1.2 bil

3)we live in a c2 so not sure how much use you will get out of it

4)our blops are heat of the moment / used to escalate fights with t3cs 
not afk sitting on a bus for hours

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.