No Visual. Sov owning alliance looking for Corps

Venture into the Darkness and find a new home with No Visual. We are accepting corp and pilots. Trying to grow our numbers.

If you’re interested in small to large scale pvp or munching on rocks, building something fresh, and socializing in space, then maybe we should have a chat. Welcoming seasoned null corporations or those just looking to explore null for the first time.

As a growing alliance working to push towards meeting our goals, we’re looking to maintain a low toxicity environment. In search of ambitious members and corporations that share in our ideals and our goals.

We have recently taken over sov space in gem and vale. With our blues. We have lots to offer as we continue to grow.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

-training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

-alliance jump freighter service

Requirement

-discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Best way to reach us is discord jump in and ask to chat with Rori and Ends and will be with you ASAP to chat. You can also contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. You can also join the No Visual. Public channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer. Fly safe and we look forward to you hopefully joining our eve family. https://discord.gg/CHsfrx8kBG

Currently looking for AU, US, and EU timezones.

1 Like

We are also looking for members for our corps hit me up in game evemail Rorianis. Join discord and speak with me or you can join RCB Recruitment in game and speak with someone

We are looking forward to hearing from you and expanding our eve family

Still looking for members

Come join the crew we are a fun laid back bunch

We have big plans for our future come check out this growing alliance

If your looking for an active group that do a variety of things come check us out

Always open for new corps/members come have a chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Open for all types of eve players looking to find that new home

1 Like

Were getting fun skirmishes, if you want to ever try your hand at pvp we have people here that can help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still looking for corps to join our eve family come chat

Join us for… interesting “doctrine” choices

Like I said we are a fun group and get business done

Still looking for active corps to join our eve family

Join an alliance that is close knit and hangs out together and has fun doing so

Come check out what we have to offer. You won’t be disappointed

Still looking for corps and members come chat with someone we have lots to offer

Still looking for corps to help us grown. Come chat with us

Looking for new corps to join as we grow. We are currently working on acquiring new space in geminate with our allies. This is an exciting time for us and looking corps to help with our goals

We are again looking for new corps and members to join in our venture

The No Visual Guys are awesome, I focus more on the indy side and there’s a great deal of us that do the same, i’ve been able to learn a lot since joining the alliance. There’s a home for almost every playstyle preference in No Visual, no matter your experience. If there’s something you want to do and don’t know how, we can teach you. Come check us out!

1 Like