Novato BR no jogo

Boa tarde, não encontrei fórum destinado aos Brasileiros, mas vim aqui procurar auxílio se algum BR chegar a ver este tópico.
Sou novo no jogo, estou aprendendo as mecânicas, mas em certas partes me sinto muito perdido, gostaria de jogar junto de Brasileiros e aprender mais sobre o game.

Good afternoon. We currently don’t have a spanish speaking area of the forums, and ask that you speak to english in the meantime. That said, there are a large number of spanish and brazilian corps recruiting in the Recruitment Center. Please give over there a try!

1 Like

Pstttt … it isn’t Spanish but Portugese. I know this because people tell me my last name means wanker in Portugese.

3 Likes

LOL … sacana its a world that means a prankster/jack as% in Portuguese
never relate it to your name , but what is seen cannot be unseen lol
suits you like a glove :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They talk brasilian in brasil.

true , but Brazilian happens to be very similar to Portuguese :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: @Galadri_Chent-Shi manda uma mensagem no jogo mano eu sou BR posso te ajudar eh nois

1 Like

There have been two posters (perhaps one and his alt) who posted this a number of times. I never saw it as an insult.

I can deal with self-deprecating very well and therefore used the phrase myself in this topic :slight_smile:

4 Likes

its kinda cool
if you were Brazilian your name would be Nicolau Sacana :smiley:

As of 2019, the population of Brazil speaks or signs approximately 228 languages, of which 217 are indigenous and 11 came with immigrants
(Languages of Brazil - Wikipedia)

this , but most cant even speak Portuguese properly :stuck_out_tongue:

Translation (Summary): When will WiS come back because we want to ERP in EVE?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.