EL IDIOMA ESPAÑOL

Me parece que el juego es excelente, no puedo entender todo lo que veo no solo por mi poca experiencia si no por el idioma, no termino de hablar, entender y leer el ingles al completo por lo que se limita mi experiencia. Seria un puntazo que el juego incluyera en sus lenguajes el español, de verdad me encanta el juego y quisiera poder entender mas. <3

4 Likes

no hablo espanol.

As relevant as ever.

Maybe for you but not for me and my friends

1 Like

Rough translation:

My reply to the OP (mi respuesta):

I agree wholeheartedly, but I doubt that Spanish would ever be added to the game. I’m not sure that CCP has the resources to add Spanish, and the community probably doesn’t spend enough money on the game for CCP to justify the effort.

(Estoy completamente de acuerdo, pero dudo que alguna vez agreguen español al juego. No creo que el CCP tenga los recursos, y la comunidad probablemente no gaste suficiente dinero en el juego para que el CCP lo justifique. (También, perdón por mi mal español))

3 Likes

All i care about is myself.

True facts.

I cannot tell a lie. Another true fact. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My understanding of Spanish is really basic and I wouldn’t dare to write in it, but I agree that it should be added to the game, if it isn’t already. About a billion people speak it, that should be reason enough.

1 Like

While it would be nice, I hardly think it’s something that is going to be high on CCP’s priority list.

There are so many more pressing issues than a Spanish localization and CCP still have a hard time finding resources for that.

i agree with the thread owner and i like you latino ppl very much too :stuck_out_tongue:

me parece que representa un ingreso mayor a lo que les costaría traducirlo. Sin juzgar, creo que les falta un poco de visión a los desarrolladores. Muchas gracias a todos por sus opiniones

1 Like

Unfortunately the forums do not support Spanish. In the future please use English, or one of the other supported languages towards the bottom of the forum.

~Buldath