Null to High Sec Recruitment! Vow of Vengeance!

Please referrer to our new ad and reach out to us at anytime. Looking forward to meeting you! :slight_smile:

Currently online and here to have a conversation with you about joining us. Or hit up one of our recruiters in game. :slight_smile: Have a great day folks, see you on the grid!

Hey guys… online and available to answer any questions you may have!

Howdy all!

I am online and available to have a chat at any point, any Co2 members looking for an awesome team that sticks together like a family and always works through issues please send us a mail, lets have a chat and see if you are a fit for our family.

Nesca

Online and available, come talk to any of us at any point! :slight_smile:

Online and available to have a chat if you are interested … :slight_smile: https://www.facebook.com/1400828046632156/photos/a.1400845533297074.1073741828.1400828046632156/1409056082476019/?type=3&theater

Online and available to have a conversation with you to see if we are a good fit for each other. Have an amazing day folks! :slight_smile:

Hey guys! We have had some amazing new people join our crew and we are still looking for more. Hit us up here, on FB or in game and we are happy to connect to see how we can help you! See you on the grid!

Good Morning Guys!

Thanks for all the messages and inquiries, I will get back to each one of you right away and get those corp applications approved! Keep em coming! Love to meet and connect with all of you. Don’t forget you can also hit up our recruiters in game and on FB to have your questions answered and start the approval process in game! See you on the grid!

Online and available if yall wanna chat!

Howdy All! Here to have a conversation at any point, let’s connect and answer your questions, we are every easy going and building an amazing team of people! Come get some!

I’d love to join in!

New player here. Overwhelmed but looking for kindred souls :slight_smile:

Howdy All! Reach to me or any of my recruiters in game to have a chat! :slight_smile:

Bumpity bumpity!!! Reach out to us, time for a new way of playing EVE, with kindness and communication! :slight_smile:

You Around?

Bump - The recruitment team is online and ready to chat with you!

1 Like

Bump Bump - The team is online and looking forward to chatting with you. Reach out to us here or in game.

good day

please drop me a eve mail so we can talk

thank you

1 Like

Reaching out! Thanks for your interest.

Bump Bump Bump - We are online and really excited to chat with folks today!