Returning Player Looking for a Friendly and Understanding Corp

Hi there,

I have been away from Eve for some time (6.5-7 years) and have just recently started back again.

My old Corp although still around has none of my old Corp mates and not that I won’t give them a chance but I want to keep my options open.

I was always mostly PVE with some experience in PVP/low/null activities but not a lot. Looking for a mixed activity Corp. My difficulty with low, null and PVP is home-life. I live in my house with my daughter and most of my game play will be either during her chill times or her sleep and nursery times.

Anyway I live in the UK and any other questions please ask away.

K.H.

Howdy!

What do you want to do in the world of EVE? WE DO IT ALL! We also cover all time zones with our amazing alliance!

Come have a conversation with us to see if we are the right fit for each other! :slight_smile:

Look forward to meeting you!

Nesca

Hey there Knight,

What you are seeking does appear to be what we offer. We are a corporation with a RL ALWAYS comes first attitude. We work with others in our alliance very closely. It’s a very family like atmosphere. I hope you’ll take the chance to give us a look. Stop by our recruitment channel and say hi. Here is our advert.

Epic

Check us out! also where in the UK you from? not another Southerner I hope :stuck_out_tongue:

My Italian overlord likes EU’s

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!..

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

Hey mate, send me a mail in game, or join the in-game channel TRO Pub.

We’re a pretty understanding corp. Kinda have to once life catches up on you. Anyway, with us you deside your own level of involvement and pretty much every activity is supported.

The only thing we expect off of our members is that they are willing to help out the corp every once in a while and protect our assets and interests when needed.

Contact me or my corp ingame if you interested.

Cheers o/

looks like we are the place for you
EU TZ - many things we do

contact me ingame for a talk

Hey their, I thought I would drop you a message as your situation seems to be the same as mine and most of the guys within our alliance.

Most of us have kids under 10 and i have a new born now too :slight_smile: so i understand RL comes first.

We are based out of WH Space offering J space PVP, low and null sec PVP, J space and HS PVE, full training from real vets into any aspect of the game that you want to go into.

We are small numbers overall but generally quite active and we know what we are doing.

We offer weekly J space PVP fleets, daily PVE fleets and generally every day or every other day we take a group out on public fleets with various Twitch Streamers.

If you are interested drop me a reply and we can have a chat on voice and get to know some more about each other and what you are looking for exactly.

Look forward to hearing from you, happy corp hunting o7

@Knight_Hippaforalkus maybe have a look at:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.