Nullification and WCS Updates – testing has begun!

Revert this dumb patch.

Add plain damage reduction to WCS to avoid stabbed ishtars

Fixed the game for you CCP. Thank you

2 Likes

This update could at least fix lvl IV relic sites . What’s the point of having a very hard to scan down site and even harder to hack, if 2 out of the three red hack cans in a crystal quarry are guaranteed to be empty/carbon or <50k trash items ? It’s not bad luck it’s not rng. it’s not just the last 20+ quarries I’ve done this month…if you look and ask around, you’ll find that unanimously career explorers will complain about crystal quarries being more like a troll site , 99% of times containing less isk value than lvl 1 relic sites, EVEN in Sansha space. And it’s not the market value…it’s clearly the broken loot table guaranteeing that a IV relic site will have 2 out of three red cans empty and overall less loot than a cherry picked data site.

1 Like
  1. This is completely unrelated to the topic of the thread: nullification and warp core stabilizers.
  2. As a career relic explorer I see absolutely nothing wrong with cans having nothing or one carbon. One can 0 ISK, next can 50M ISK. RNG is RNG.

These changes are made in favor of a small number of campers in nulsec, I hope that CCP will come to its senses, but I am not in a hurry to extend omega yet.

So this high slot nullification module I now need to fit on my Legion, means I can’t put a combat prober on my T3C hunter. Useful that. Cheers CCP.

I also now need a dedicated scouting alt… and a potentially a probing alt if I cant get a scanner on my scout.

Any more nerfs you have planned that will create requirements to spin up more Omega alts, or are you stopping there?

2 Likes

CCP’s answer to this is “become an elite Eve player, Multi-Box today!” Sad.

1 Like

Seems CCP didn’t consider the pvp scape tactic with the wcs update.

Or they did consider it that’s why wcs II is upto +3 only because if its +4 well scaping will be more easy… wcs is not broken until ccp mess with it.lol.

Free leopard time? Pretty please? Sugar on top? Pleeeeeeeease?

1 Like

While everyone is running around circles with silly opinions, there is a simple reason for changes that favor campers: more player losses means more PLEX bought to replace those losses. CCP loves gankers and campers because it lines their greedy pockets. They advertise this game as “choose your own path” while blatantly forcing PVP because it means more purchases at the EVE PLEX shop. All the other mess people going on about is silly and naive dork talk. CCP is about $$$, not about what you want…just happens that PVP dorks and Ganking stooges get the upper hand. Congratulations!

Check your scan resolution and drone bandwidth after doing that. It cuts -50% from both.
Loki with nullification module needs 8 seconds to lock cruiser sized target and 16 seconds for frigate. Plus 5 seconds of sensor recalibration after decloaking.
On Legion it is even worse because no mid slots available for sensor booster to try compensate this. Nullification on T3C has been reduced to travel fit (and that “tech 3” travel is still worse than in 20K ISK shuttle)…

Otherwise: -1 high slot for module, -1 subsystem slot for propulsion, half dps from drones, and scan resolution of battleship, middle finger to anyone who invested skills and ISK in T3C.

2 Likes

You can still choose your own path, but if it isn’t the path they want you to choose then you will be severely punished for it with nerfs to that playstyle and its ability to produce isk.

1 Like

From CCP’s stupid map :person_shrugging:

Fly cheaper ships and don’t bling bling.

1 Like
  • They enjoy the uniqueness of the project, but I did not renew omega and am looking for another game or a rollback to the old mechanics.
1 Like

Yes I also unsubscribed 3 chars. After years of nerfs the nullification and cloaking changes combined will make T3C solo hunting (which is pretty much all I do these days) so difficult it’s not worth the effort.

1 Like

:thinking: But how many accounts? You can have up to three characters on one account.

My comment has nothing to do with whether people should fly cheap or not. I don’t give a rats a** if you PVP in caps. What I care about is not having my game style…the path I chose…f*ck’d with because noobs want to use their grandmother’s Visa on PLEX and Skill Boosters and ships they don’t know ■■■■ about…noobs that can only get kills gate camping with 20 others. Use your head rather than commenting like a brainless bot.

The noob is you, I’ve been arguing against mindless gate camping PVP long before you ever came to Eve. It’s not going to change any time soon. CCP is committed to the crappy travel mechanics they have. Since that is the case, the suggestion is, fly less expensive ships. The alternative is loosing expensive ships to gate camping Visa users.

If you can’t accept that suggestion, then feel free to FO.

Battle Nereus. This ship is so overpowered, when they decided to give nullification to haulers they must have changed the drone bandwidth to avoid droves of nullified Nereus wrecking nullsec.

I’m kidding, they just copy pasted from wcs, nulli and wcs is the same thing anyway, let’s you escape interdiction. Why dealing with complex reality if it’s so easy on paper.