Nullification and WCS Updates – testing has begun!

This. It seems CCP just copied over the drone penalties from the WCS to the nullification modules without giving it a second thought.

There is a good reason for drone penalties to be on the WCS, but on the nullification module it makes no sense to me.

Just wait for the MNI nerf and scram nerf.:slightly_smiling_face: The uproar will be interesting.:hugs:

1 Like

This is absolutely correct. These changes mean that a nullified T3C is only useful as part of a travel fit.

I tried roaming around a bit last night with the new nullification module. Not impossible but you absolutely need a scout and even then you have to be extremely cautious. It’s so slow though.

But then when you find a system with some targets you have to refit and by the time you’ve done that your target is gone. Roaming in a useful nullified PVP fit is basically out of the question.

I have another Legion in a highly populated system. That means I’ve got some targets and don’t need to move around much. When the cloaking changes are also introduced that Avenue will also likely be closed to me. It won’t be impossible, it will just be so difficult especially as in those highly populated systems you will likely see multiple decloak pings being setup.

T3C based hunting is just becoming so difficult it’s not worth doing.

Мне понравился комментарий что CCP надо было удалит Т3с и вернуть СП игрокам!!!

THEY ALSO COMPLETELY IGNORED THE FACT THAT DSTS HAVE TAKEN A HUGE NERF IN HIGH SEC AND LOWSEC. THEY ARE STILL VULNERABLE TO GANKERS THAT NEED LESS POINTS TO HOLD THEM DOWN. THEY ARE STILL NERFED OUT OF THE WAZZO WITH THE HIT TO THEIR MAXIMUM HP IN THE RESISTANCE NERF AND THEY STILL ARE EXPENSIVE AS HELL THANKS TO THE NEW CHANGES THAT HAVE CAUSED ALL KINDS OF SPECULATION ABOUT WHAT CCP WILL DO NEXT. CCP HAS COMPLETELY DISTABALIZED THE ECONOMY IN THE HOPE THAT IS
“MAY BE BETTER” LATER WITH NO CLEAR DEFINITION OF WHAT BETTER IS… I AM FRANKLY TIRED…

As much as I disagree with these new changes, I at least thought I understood them…

I just logged into my alpha alt to do some WH exploration - how the hell is he running TWO warp core stabs?!? The BOTH work, although they suck the capacitor dry running both at once.

I’ve not changed anything on the Heron fit since the changes, and yes, he was running two stabs before the changes came in. I thought that running more than one stab was now impossible - shouldn’t one of the WCS be greyed out or offline??

So at the moment this Heron appears to have +4 to warp core stabilzation?!

1 Like

As long as it is in space it probably will work … try docking / undocking.

okay thanks - I thought I had docked up since the changes hit, but maybe not…

Guess I’ll dock up and try it…once my cargo hold is full - not gonna waste a +4 WC stab bonus!!

1 Like

Not sure if you can jump gates …

Maybe not the brightest idea openly admitting to exploit a loophole that is clearly against the intention of the devs. :stuck_out_tongue: Just sayin’ :wink:

I’ve done absolutely nothing to exploit the situation - I’ve just logged in. when i decide to dock up next is my decision to make; the fact that i’ll have +4 warb core stabilisation until I do is out of my control.

That’s not what you wrote earlier:

Thus you stated you will keep the bonus until your cargo hold is full instead of fixing the issue immediately and do so because you are “not gonna waste a +4 WC stab bonus!!” instead of like because no opportunity to dock up as you are in a wh or whatever instead you stated the reason to be that you don’t want to lose the bonus. As it is written it sounds like you could dock up right now if you wanted to but you will not to keep the bonus as long as possible. Your words not mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone have the login figures since the changes?

Jita was 1400 people the other day, I thought it was 1800 usually!??

1 Like

yep the actual numbers of players login in are up.Every change was an affect on the game play .Eve is going forward people support the changes also the CMS the people that the community vote.Good job CCP we support you fix everything you got this.

I hope that they will “fix” everything that you like in the game.

No wrys everything is going as planed .w8 on removal of insurance from ships and nerfs to wh and pochvin,and at last the change on the hyper relay market.

I don’t like the new mechanics, I lost the desire to play. I don’t mind that the module was added, but why break the interceptors and t3 cruisers?

2 Likes

“Nullification was brought up.
• A timed event was suggested for the nullification to test the waters.
• Proposal to take away nullification from any combat-capable ships but giving nullification to T1 shuttles
• T3 nullified ships are a bigger problem than nullified interceptors due to the fact they can refit and be fully
combat-capable.
• T3 nullified smartbombers are still a viable role, and they could get a module for that niche role that would
prevent guns and missiles being equipped.
• T2 shuttles were brought up as an alternative.”
It’s time to kick out the community, what they did with the T3 cruisers is their fault!

1 Like

It’s not a bad thing thou, hopefully these changes will show how ■■■■■■ up camping is and then camping gets nerfed afterwards. (remote sebo nerf would make the most sense imo.)

Kind of like giving the local gang flame throwers eventually they going to burn down their own house too.

The only counter to insta-warping nullified ceptors is having your lock speed be as fast as possible (or use smartbombs and catch the dumb ones). Even then a lot of them get away.

Now with shuttles being nullified, they are unstoppable except for smartbombs.

You are not supposed to be 100% safe. There is no reason to nerf lock speed as long as these things exist.