Offering a contract assignation

As it appears there is no sign of the return of the bounty office… I am seeking a group of contract assassins to order kills on a group of gangsters operating in high sec space which appear to be abusing the lapseness of CCP… I was ganked by these thugs and then they got the cheek to demand a fee for a permit to mine in (their so called space)… They’ll not get a single ISK out of me I would rather spend a fortune of ISK getting some small group to hand their arse’s back to them on a platter…

Hence I am offering 5 Billion ISK for to have each one of them to be killed 3 times each and their leader 5 times, of course I will require proof of kills and that these assassins are in no way associated with these people names of targets will be supplied privately not broadcast… This contract will be just between myself and the assassins/bounty hunters… If you fit the criteria or wish to take up this contract with myself then contact via private message or similair if you see myself in game…

1 Like

lel

Yeah thats either going to be way too much or not enough. Have you seen the CODE. Bounty thread 2020 in Crime and Punishment channel?

This channel as it happens?

Hey, they just want to play. How dare you not like the way they play?

Five billion ISK? That’s beacoup munny…

/me starts slowly loading shotgun with titanium core slugs

Sorry Aiko, everything has a price. I’ll give you a head start…

8 Likes

No how dare they not like how i choose to play and then break the law themselves by ganking people in high sec space

Probably cant even name the law they broke

They are roleplaying as criminals. It’s fine to offer a bounty on them as more said roleplay, but don’t treat this as a broken aspect of the game or CCP failing to do their job - this is an intended and allowed playstyle. EVE has been actively marketed as a world where players can be the ‘bad guys’ and ‘break the (in-character) law’.

I suggest checking out the The Great 2020 CODE Hunt ( 4B+ in Bounties Paid-out so far!) thread to see how another player has gone about successfully placing bounties on CODE. for some ideas on how to manage your own offer and limit risk of being scammed out of your funds by collaborators.

4 Likes

And how do you intend to prove this in a game where alts are common? And even if it was not the case, many people would just go and reach an agreement to provide with you a killmaill and a corpse for such an amount. It’s a few months worth of playtime for PLEXers.

1 Like

So, who exactly is this leader?

1 Like

Oh okay!
Well I’m sorry, but I’m not that kind of guy.

1 Like

Like I said there is a process I am not broadcasting this information for just anyone to abuse like the reason we have seen CCP remove the bounty office… When I enter into a contract having vetted the bounty hunter/assassin they alone will be told the leaders name and all his/her crew …

1 Like

as you can see from the in game bounty hunter list i am a renowned bounty hunter of some note, and i offer myself for your contract. Send me the names of the miscreants and i will hunt them and kill them.

5 Likes

He is a vouched for member of the community

Yes it probably is worth a few months play time for some plexers as you say but the amount is an incentive to get what I want done and teach these idiots not to mess around with me… They were warned I would get someone else to do my dirty work as an act of complete revengence for their crimes that CCP is not acting on… How I spend my ISK is my affair and the amount I have earnt entirely on my own profits not anything like plex selling either just trading, manufacturing, and mining of ores… Apart from that I sell or use scrap items from rats to make things…

1 Like

Why is he so smol tho smol

1 Like

maybe he is a jockey ?

Thats fair.

Fearless wee fellas they are

though in the character creator photo bit they need a stool selection so the shorter folk can stand on it and reach the camera

4 Likes

@Aaaarrgg I will be in touch later in game and message you from there as there does not appear to be a private message facility on this forum …

This is gonna be good…

2 Likes