Okanata Mining and Industrial Concern [US] - Highsec Mining/Industry Corp Looking For Recruits

Okanata Mining and Industrial Concern is a mining and industry corp that operates mostly out of highsec Amarr space. We are fairly new, and are looking for players of any experience level from US time zones who are willing to join a small corp with not much to offer at the moment.

Benefits:

• Weekly transport of all goods to trade hubs.
  • Ship replacement program outlined here.
  • Access to corporation blueprint library.

Current Activities:

• Highsec mining.
  • Industry.
  • PVE

Future Plans:

• Investment in equipment for mining busts and other buffs in production efficiency.
  • Investment in better transportation ships.
  • Investment in an engineering complex.
  • Possible plans for lowsec mining.
  • Possible plans for nullsec exploration expeditions.

If you are interested, or have any questions, please message Staffan Okanata or Xavier Tadaruwa in game.

We also have an active discord server you can join at the link provided here.

ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A FULL API KEY

Bump.

Bump.

Good group of pilots!

I am a returning player looking to get back into the action. http://eveboard.com/pilot/Kaotik will show you I am an indy/miner but interested in learning PvP. I want to feel useful. I have research slots open, manufacturing lines open, and planets ready to be exploited. You just say the word and tell me what you need and I will work on it. Not looking to make isk as much as I am looking for an opportunity to grow, learn, and help out.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bumpy

Weekly allowance of Bumping

Bump. Good dudes!

Hey, I’m in Amarr space and just got back into the game after 4yrs. I’m interested in mining and market play. Let me know!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.