Old account seeking Highsec based PvE Corp/Alliance

EDIT: I have Found a Corp and am no longer looking.

Good day.

I was bamboozled into joining what I assumed was an active corp, based on how many structures they owned, but in reality consisted of three people and over 30 alt accounts between them. I’m looking for a (preferably) North American player based HighSec Corporation that does Moon Mining/Mission Running/General PvE. What I’m not looking for is a corp based in Null/LS; being that I leave my computer frequently and would rather not need to sit and watch local all day. What I can offer includes Fleet Support/Logistics/Scanning/Hauling/Sub Cap construction/Structure upkeep/etc.

I’m an old school carebear from 2008 who’s dabbled in every aspect of Eve over the years and find the most satisfaction from the relaxation that industry (Mostly Mining) provides. I do have an ALT account that can be used in a combat fleet support capacity should the need arise. I’m currently based in the Essence region, but I’m willing to move.

Discord is a requirement for me, and bonus points for groups that play other games together outside of EvE such as Elite Dangerous or similar space based games.

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: I have Found a Corp and am no longer looking.

1 Like

Check out the Airhogs channel in game! chill HS dudes with three ice belts to mine all day everyday plus moons everyday.

1 Like

Check out Malevelon Roe Industries! They are a very PVE/Industry group based in Gallente highsec space and are active in all timezones, though especially USTZ (which is also when FOB bashing fleets happne). They also happen to be based in Essence! Which works out :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in learning more about them, here’s their discord: https://discord.gg/vaFmzEZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.