Old miner with no time looking for new corp

(Short version: old player that hates PvP and loves PvE with drones and mining is looking for a new corp)

Hi all,

after another break from the game (last login was about a year ago) I want to start again.

I used to be a very active miner who could easily clock 12 hours of mining with 5 char’s. But times change and my second child was born just three weeks ago so the days of full on mining are over. I like to live in null-sec, I like to profits and the “tough” pve fights.

I love mining and I love ratting with drones. I suck at PvP’ing so I try to avoid that at all cost. If need to defend the pocket than I might join but don’t expect much from me because my best pvp ability is getting killed.

Since I have 2 (very) young children I don’t expect to have a lot of time to play and the times that I play I can’t guarantee that I can be 100% focused but I will try.

I have my own charon, rorqual and other ships to be a small fleet. I’m currently located in providence and if possible I would like to find people that live nearby but anybody with a nice offer is welcome :slight_smile:

I have 39.5 million skill points but mostly in mining, industrial, boosting, drones and pve-stuff.

What I’m looking for in a corp is safety, social interactions, fun and a lay back attitude.

Kind Regards,
Mark

Hey @Mark_Odunen

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans! :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

Hello, I read your post we understand real life come’s first. Congrats on your child. You mention you don’t like pvp much you try to avoid. I would love for you to actually give it a try see how you feel about. Maybe we can change your mind on PvP. By all mean’s if you don’t want to that is fine with us. When ever you get a chance come peak our recruitment post.

Hello sir and congrats on the baby! You may find Evian Industries to be just what you’re looking for! No SP requirements or time commitments, a mature group of players that believes in honesty, integrity, and hard work. We were forced out of our 2 bases in Providence and have relocated to our high sec base 2 jumps from null which was our alpha training ground. Here we have 2 refineries for moon mining. A third refinery with reprocessing rigs, a bonused production facility, and a bonused research facility with an extensive BPO library. Add in a great buy back program (Corp buys everything), a diverse member base from around the world (mining fleets near round the clock) and a bunch of other parents who understand your real life needs (we have people back out of fleet ops all the time due to family needs). I think you’d have an easy peasy move and you’d fit right in with us. We should talk! You can email me in game or join “Evian Ind Recruitment” channel. Good luck on your search!

Hey, I just restarted myself into EVE with my new corp, too - and I get where you are coming from. If you want, take a look at this topic: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

I might be able to help. Mail me in game if you would like to talk further, or join “Sub communications” in game.

Bladerunners

Living out of 0.0 npc space

sticking it to the man

All aspects of the game are tackled

• PVP
  • PVE
  • Industry
  • Mission running
  • etc…

Relaxed attitude, with no Drama from SOV and Blue Donuts, we aint renting, we make our luck

come join our pub channel

bladepub

repoman1

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.