Returning player looking for a new home

Hi guys and girls, thanks for looking

I have returned to eve after a year or so away and found myself in a system mining alone and thinking why did I bother coming back.

I started looking at the corps that fitted my interests and found a corp in Khanid with over 700+ members so I clicked apply, 4 days later my application is accepted and I check the members list to find that 90% are inactive.

I would love to find a new home/family in eve that is active and friendly, my main focus is mining but I am training up my skills to fly my maelstrom to its full potential and maybe take on some pvp action.

I thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Fly safe

D3ANO

1 Like

If you are looking to mine and eventually do some PVP/PVE, give me a shout. Cyntech does this and Industrial as well. We always can use more miners and peeps for small gangs and fleets. We also live in nullsec and have some fun times snatching the occasional scanner.

Hey, I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are small but active and growing - come hang out with us and try it :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

We share names! Gayyyyyyyyyy! Haha

We are very easygoing and could be an ideal proposition for your scenario.

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

Hey buddy,

Not sure if you’ve found a new home yet, but here is the bumf from our recruitment post :smiley:

We operate in both EU and US TZ.

The Wolves of War is an up and coming industrial and PVE corp looking for pilots of all skill levels and experience.

What we have to offer:

Orca boosts.
Access to low tax refineries, factories, and research labs.
The Wolves of War fleet doctrine.
Limited SRP.
Helpful advice and assistance for newer players.
Our corp activities include:

Regular mining fleets.
Mission running.
WH sleeper runs.
Small gang PVP roams.
Future plans:

Incursions.
If you are interested we can be contacted by our public channel Wolves Pub or on our discord https://discord.gg/kV4zAVe2

We love to see new faces in our channels and are more than happy to answer questions of new players outside the corp.

Lets all get spacerich!

Fly safe o7

@D3ANO

Welcome back to Eve!

I’ve sent you a mail in game.

Best,

Alt

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

My crew is small, but active. pretty tight nit, but always accepting new members and friends. some eat rocks, some shoot things, we all like to shoot people and make some ISK. If you think a Wormhole could be for you, send me an in game mail, or message Gee Nyx in game.

o7,

If you interested in Indy our corp can give you access to our facilities at 0% tax. We are looking for people who would like to start Indy.

Currently, we offer T1, T2, production facilities, Invention labs, Research labs, etc… POCO’s at set to 3.5%. Fully upgraded systems, with a ton of active bro’s.

I promise you! -You will not regret checking us out, drop by our discord and lets chat.

o7

Xeno Dragoon

If you are looking for some very chill no strings attached mining take a look at YAPLZ

Hey Buddy, check out panic sent you an in game mail

Tired of mining in HS? Come seek glory in a wormhole!

Se Habla Español!

Greetings capsuleers! My name is Papapants and I am the CEO of Galactic Games.

What does Galactic Games offer you?

-Nullsec Ores-
        -T4 PI-
        -0% tax-
    -High Sec static-
     -Fleet Boosts-
        -Comms-
   -Chill Atmosphere-
   -New Bro Friendly-
     -Moon Mining-

What is Galactic Games?
We are an eponymous gaming community who prize a laid back attitude above all else. We play many other games such as:

-Pubg
-Battlefield
-Rainbowsix
-League
-and many more!

Convo/evemail Papapants for more info.

For your consideration: Our Recruitment Thread

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.