Old pirate returning to eve after 12 years. Looking for home

I used to play eve when the game came out and stopped in 2009. At the time I had a mimitar cap pilot . This is no longer the case. Recently purchased a fairly new toon for PVP to relearn the game last night from bazzaar. Just getting back into it. Just looking for active pirate corp that has the patience for me to relearn the game. I’m jumping in full speed and can afford to outfit ( I have the isk for for what ever I need) . Been out 12 years and ready to roll. Who want to tank a chance on an old dog ?

2 Likes

What time zone are you in? you do solo/micro/small gang or prefer bigger fleet stuff?

1 Like

I just got back into the game, and purchased a Character from baazzar to relearn the game just the other night, I have been away from eve since 09/2010 I was a vet from 2003/4 through 2009/10 and had to retire. My original character is missing and have a ticket in now for a week. I am back now lol with new learning toon with 5milish sp till CCP figures out where my old toon went . I am EST time, I AM FULLY self sustained as far as isk, have all I ever need from old days and several thousand plex on the shelf incase I need it. Back in the day I had a nag and was an OG. Now I’m a veteran noob lol known just enough to get me in trouble still…I think lol . I’m down for anything, small scale, fleet, roams. Just need someone with patience till I get back in pvp shape.

Really have not settle in except learning some skills, as I hate to start outfitting and buying things toll i have a system to work out of. If i remember from back in the day everyone’s always paranoid, so I’m ok being a noob /invitee trainee till I have been accepted somewhere. Look forward to talking more. Thank you .

1 Like

I understand I’ll probably be cannon fodder if needed, however I just may surpise you and myself lol after I get back in the swing of the swing if things lol

1 Like

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a NPC Nullsec, no-drama, corporation that opposes the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Our corp and alliance lives in Venal which connects to over 9 nullsec regions to hunt in or explore. They’re many expensive bears to kill and therefore a good location for blackops, smallgang and solo pvp. The region itself is known for it’s riches and you’ll quickly be taught how to ultilize our monopoly on Guristas LP , Abyssal co-op or thrive in our local industry.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/YUbvrvD or join our ingame-channel: Biohazard.pub =D

1 Like

Come try out wormholes!

1 Like

Running With Wolves is looking for all active PvP players! We are part of Triumvirate. family!

What We Offer:

• Daily PvP Content
  • Capital Use/Escalations
  • Endless ISK making Opportunities
  • Blops Use
  • SRP

Requirements:

• Must have a min of 2 accounts [Subcaps/Dreads] *More the better
  • Use of Teamspeak/Discord with working mic
  • ESI all accounts

If you have any questions or want to join. Head over to our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

1 Like

In game mail sent (when I get off work at least) :smiley:

1 Like

Greetings,

The Crimson Order would love to have you. Click the link to learn more. Message me in game.

The Crimson Order is recruiting!

1 Like

Hello there!

Mecha Enterprises Fleet would love to have you! I’ll put a link below so you can learn more. You can also feel free to message me in game as well.

XMETA Forum Ad

I’m still looking for a home, with a slight snag, I’m currently admitted to hospital awaiting surgery, I did bring a laptop lol . That’s how bad I’m dying to get back into space. Just been skill training and learning menus and equipment/ships ect ect . Probably run some missions to get back in the hang of the gank…er I mean combat. Not looking for a super outfit fellas, just someone who will put up with an older gamer that’s been away from eve for 12 years . Plus side , I’ve injected 1.6 million skills points to put this pilot I’ve purchased from bazaars to good use. Can pretty much run BS and up on caldari and gal. Currently sitting at just shy of 7mil so. Not bad for a week of training.

So, who has the patience ? I’m ready .

Like what I was reading Casey, maybe talk some more. Slated for surgery sometime tomorrow night. So may be down a few days. Fly straight

1 Like

Hey there five,

I took a 9 year break, know where you coming from. Got into all kinds of trouble relearning the game, like not knowing how to use fighters in my carrier and getting hot dropped… didnt end well :slight_smile:

A lot of things are also the same though, so you might find its easier to slip back into the life than you think.

I represent EDF, which is a Null sec corporation. Not quite what you where looking for, but if i can tempt you away from pirating into null sec PVP then that would be great.

When I came back to the came EDF where great, no end of help, valuable information and experience.
We are a chilled out group that likes to pew pew. Like to stay drama free.

EU/US/AZ time zones, pilots from UK, US, Holland, to South Africa, Brazil. You get the idea.
TS and Discord for comms and organizing.

Contact me in-game or drop by in-game channel “The EDF bar” to say hi.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Thanks Merrick, maybe we can talk later? Have surgery slated in a few hours, then after pain meds kuck in we can talk .have some questions . Thanks

2 Likes

Sure! Feel free to send me a mail in game or on our Discord whenever you want: FEDUP Public

I wish you the best of luck with your surgery!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.