Old player, LF PvP and Chill. Social

We like old! :wink: Makes us feel more comfortable since we are old farts aswell… o7

Above is a link to the EVE forum recruitment thread of ours but I would assume having a convo on discord would be preferably, text or voice doesn’t matter (but I do expect mic for anyone who joins so the possibility is there atleast).

We are a pretty tight knit group, living in Outer Ring (NPC space), but we are part of The Initiative so we have another big home in Fountain aswell together with a larger playerbase. You can find both solo plays and hook up with others for some team action, mining, ratting or pvp… it’s pretty much your choice.

We are a tad stronger in EU timezone but working our way in US / all timezones aswell… it’s our drive… to keep a 24/7 activity in some sort, if so only chatting sometimes.
We can continue our chat in ingame channel UMAH_Pub or discord if you want (UMAH - The Future Starts Here)

There are alot to know I’m sure and also from our point of view we have a few things to follow up on aswell! UMAH or not … I truly hope you find a solid place where you can enjoy EVE <3

1 Like