Old player looking for smaller corp where I can mentor new players

Ahoy mateys,

I’ve recently returned to New Eden after a break. I’m now looking for a small sized corp, where I can chill, mentor people and possibly bring experience to the table. I’m primarily looking for PvE, as I don’t have the time for full on PVP anymore.

About me:

• Started playing in 2004
  • Been PVP’ing most of my Eve Carreer
  • Self-sufficient and mature
  • 114 mil SP, primarily PVP-oriented

What I’m looking for:

• Amarr-based, small corp
  • PVE, although PvP elements is not a deal breaker
  • Leadership which is open to input and experience.

I’m EU based, and will usually be online around 20-24 eve time.

But, catch me ingame if I’m online, or write me a mail.

skreeDK

Welcome back to eve
Check out RED PHOENIX RISING
We might be a little bigger then you would like. But we do have some smaller corps in the alliance. Although most of our newbros are in RPR.
Would be glad to answer any other questions
Jump in our chat
At Chat: RPR Public

Hello pilot robbiewon here aka robert groffel current ceo of tada-0 we currently had our former ceo issler dianze aka michelle Holland
Pass away as well
My corp is currently down to one pilot me
I have two alliance members whom I have flown with in fleet raids many a mission as well
Not looking for mentorship just yet have to have corp members to assist to do so
My condolences to the later csm afore mention has pass from what I see in scope news
Contact me dm at robbiewon

Hey @skreeDK we’re a small EU / AUZ Industrial Corp / Alliance based out of Amarr space. We do also do a bit PVP incase you’ve got time to scratch the itch :slight_smile: I’ll try drop you aline in game.

Hey, sent you an in-game mail!

First off we have to have memebers to mentor
I am a corp of one and open for requruitment

Hey, evening !

Just asking but, have you found your new home? I’m sorry I missed this thread / opportunity if so :confused:

We support a lot of pve. PvP is also available. Myself and our alliance is fun bunch. Everything from casual roams to full fist fights with the big guys we got covered. We actually have intellectual discussions here. Drop an eve mail or on discord at NyxSilence#6150.

Hi SkreeDk

Welcome back, dont know of you received any ingame mail from us but i would like to talk with you.

If you like to mentor younger pilots than our thera wing might be what you are looking for.

Iam responsible for said wing that is currently a ongoing project of mine:)

Our wing will focus in small/midsize pvp and we will base from thera where we will hunt from and create havoc all around eve and avoid all regular sov warfare engagements.

Us being part of Pandemic horde give you and our members the rights to use our sov space to make isk to fund our pvp needs:)

We dont have time to take on rookie pilots and we tend to take on semi experience pilots instead and thats where you come in. To help me and our wing with the newcomers to settle and guide them on their daily experience.

i hope to hear from you

have a good day/night and best of luck finding a new home. To the top we go:)

cheers
prim

My name is Titanic Mistake, and if your looking for your next highly profitable blunder in space; honestly, look no further.

I am a career pirate and junior FC with Hlep Tackled

We have been recruiting for some time now, engage primarily with Fraternity, VVV, and the Caldarius Alliance in skirmishes in the Northern Regions (Branch, Vale, Venal, Tribute, and Tenal) in New

With 24/7 content, pilots that care about improving their craft in combat, and a space for newer pilots to learn more about what PVP has to offer, this is a opportunity you should reach out to us about.

Reach out to me in-game: Titanic Mistake

Use our Discord (https://discord.gg/q84DP82xMJ) to ask us your burning questions.

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :beers:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.