Old Timer bitter vet seeks USTZ content without Alarm Clocking or Alliance Drama

Reading your post, you seem like a good fit for our group, especially if you consider this post by one of our members: Here we grow again! - #118 by Jason_Munro

We got everything from bachelors with more time to spare like me, over people who take care of their family first and foremost, to busy professionals. RL first no questions asked, this is a game after all.

Core membership and CEO is USTZ, you will have 4-10 people online and in comms starting from EU evenings to USTZ “prime time”.

Just two things:

I’m looking for a few ride along fleets with some decent ENGLISH speaking people that I can understand FC commands from, then I’ll decide

Not gonna happen, as you can imagine regarding the alliance context.

can not commit to being there every single time you need me due to RL commitments, however, if I know in advance of a fleet I’ll do my very best to be there for you.

The one activity requirements is participation in 5 fleets/month, with a well-kept fleet ops board that let’s you see upcoming fleets that are pretty much around the clock. Everything from home defense over roams to big fleet actions.

Excellent alliance infrastructure, both ingame and out of game. Paperwork? You click a link and that’s it, 99% of stuff is automated. Great market, superb alliance logistics (use them regularly and has made my eve experience so much easier), well maintained backend to track fleet schedules, fittings, industry stuff etc. and a great wiki that has all the alliance-specific information you need. Init. takes care of their members very well :slight_smile:

I prefer a group with a plan, that uses logi, has some form of fleet doctrine and at least tries to bring their fleet home alive with a green killboard.

Check on all accounts. I’m a dedicated logi pilot who got sucessfully extracted from X47 just this monday, where the alliance ran extraction ops for several days until we got everyone out safely.

The rest is very much up to you; we are definitely very much fleet-oriented on an alliance level and want active players, but nobody will expect you to alarm clock. The possibilities to participate in fleets are there and plentiful if you feel like going hard; as a corp, we are looking for people who like to think for themselves and use their brainpower and wit to have us all enjoy the game together.

You also got a message from our CEO ingame by now.