Old Timer bitter vet seeks USTZ content without Alarm Clocking or Alliance Drama

170m SP player… USTZ looking for a reason to resub and play this game again.
Have 2 150m SP alts as well if it’s worth subbing them too.
I’ve been on extended leave from the game for a little while but keep up with the changes and adapt and overcome really fast. I’m looking for a few ride along fleets with some decent ENGLISH speaking people that I can understand FC commands from, then I’ll decide. (unless you’re very well known)
I fly for the brand, I’m active and can provide content as well, hunting, gatecamping, or w/e
Not looking for a group who’s afraid to undock and take a fight, not looking for a group with strife and drama… I just want a group that wants to play the game and have fun, take a fight and die in a fire and learn something or come out on top even though they’re outgunned. I like the group I fly with, they just have near nothing for actual USTZ content or backup and I’m tired of waiting on it to happen.
I’ve got a little experience with pvp over the years and looking for more.

I’m 57 years old, I run a business, I watch over my 80+ y/o parents and can not commit to being there every single time you need me due to RL commitments, however, if I know in advance of a fleet I’ll do my very best to be there for you. I can fly w/e the hell you want me to with one toon or another.
I prefer a group with a plan, that uses logi, has some form of fleet doctrine and at least tries to bring their fleet home alive with a green killboard. Your illustrious subcap SRP programs will not necessarily make a hill of beans to me, I’d rather buy another ship myself than fill out your paperwork in most cases.

Your wondrous regions to crab or mine in won’t thrill me either, if I have time to play I’ll be hunting or camping or following orders in a fleet. I’m tolerant and respectful of most people but I won’t walk on eggshells to avoid some “special persons” feelings so if that is you, don’t reach out to me please and save us both the wasted time.

Now,… having said all that, if people in this group are fun to fly with, I’ll do most whatever they want to do, including group pve or w/e, as long as it’s fun and we get along. If you’d like me to join you for a fleet to see if we click, sound off and lets do it.
(I’ll provide the necessary API’s when and if I decide to join you but not until then)
o7

1 Like

o7 Hope you are well after having a good read over your post and I feel you would make a great addition to our corp & alliance if you could spare 5 min max to read my linked post the applying info is in there too I would really appreciate it thanks for you time and best of luck in your hunt for a corp :slight_smile:

Reading your post, you seem like a good fit for our group, especially if you consider this post by one of our members: Here we grow again! - #118 by Jason_Munro

We got everything from bachelors with more time to spare like me, over people who take care of their family first and foremost, to busy professionals. RL first no questions asked, this is a game after all.

Core membership and CEO is USTZ, you will have 4-10 people online and in comms starting from EU evenings to USTZ “prime time”.

Just two things:

I’m looking for a few ride along fleets with some decent ENGLISH speaking people that I can understand FC commands from, then I’ll decide

Not gonna happen, as you can imagine regarding the alliance context.

can not commit to being there every single time you need me due to RL commitments, however, if I know in advance of a fleet I’ll do my very best to be there for you.

The one activity requirements is participation in 5 fleets/month, with a well-kept fleet ops board that let’s you see upcoming fleets that are pretty much around the clock. Everything from home defense over roams to big fleet actions.

Excellent alliance infrastructure, both ingame and out of game. Paperwork? You click a link and that’s it, 99% of stuff is automated. Great market, superb alliance logistics (use them regularly and has made my eve experience so much easier), well maintained backend to track fleet schedules, fittings, industry stuff etc. and a great wiki that has all the alliance-specific information you need. Init. takes care of their members very well :slight_smile:

I prefer a group with a plan, that uses logi, has some form of fleet doctrine and at least tries to bring their fleet home alive with a green killboard.

Check on all accounts. I’m a dedicated logi pilot who got sucessfully extracted from X47 just this monday, where the alliance ran extraction ops for several days until we got everyone out safely.

The rest is very much up to you; we are definitely very much fleet-oriented on an alliance level and want active players, but nobody will expect you to alarm clock. The possibilities to participate in fleets are there and plentiful if you feel like going hard; as a corp, we are looking for people who like to think for themselves and use their brainpower and wit to have us all enjoy the game together.

You also got a message from our CEO ingame by now.

Hello buddy,

Have you ever thought about living in WH space?

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord

you are welcome with us

Orbits are recruiting -PvP - PvE- Guristas space.

I want to thank everyone so far that’s replied to my ad. I’m doing some research on you all through zkill’s 90 day heatmap to see which ones I think can provide the kind of activity and backup I want in the USTZ. I’m mainly interested in heatmaps that how kills and activity during the eve times 22:00 and 06:00 or so and there are a few of you that replied that seem fairly active in that timezone and many that don’t seem to be at all. I realize that’s not Eve’s most active TZ, but that’s what I have to work with here in the great state of Texas and my schedule. Thanks again for all those that have responded.

o7

Faction warfare has nothing but great content, without the alarm clocks.

1 Like

we have another grumpy Texan who doesn’t hold back on special people. Just sayin’ :wink:

Check us out. Most active low-sec ustz corp in Gallente militia.

Long time corp full of great members, living in a very active area of null

come and check us out

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.