Old timer looking for industrial corp that is active at 0900-1100 Eve time

My in game names are Zeekwiz7 & Zeekwiz77. We are brothers looking to get into the same corp. 77 is primarily manufacturing with appx 68m sp and 7 is the primary researcher with appx 55m sp but of course there is crossover. Both are also highly qualified miners, Orca but not Rorqual . I have lived in HS for most of my time in Eve but am ready to spread my wings. Both characters can fly freighters for transportation.
I mostly play between 0900 and 1100 Eve time . Those are not the only times I play but they are primary. Are there any corps out there work in this time frame? IRL I am retired so I can normally play Eve just about any time I want.
I am used to living in HS but can adapt but I only speak English.
I would like to be able to fly with others to do all the activities I do in Eve. Looking forward to flying with you soon.

Hello Zeekwiz77

I literally started a corporation about 2 days ago called: Dark Eclipse Academy for just what you want to do and I think you and your brother would be an amazing part of the corporation going forward. I started this corporation because just like yourself I like to share and help others so we would be worth a look at.

We are at the infancy stage and will be focusing on high sec for the first 6 months while we grow slowly to then make a break for null. I am currently doing Incursions with Warp to me to make Isk and also using some of the isk I make to join the (NPSI) Not Purple Shoot It fleets in New Eden to get my PVP aspect of the game refreshed as it is rather rusty. NPSI are people like Spectre Fleet and Bombers bar.

I also have my other toon who is pure manufacturing and trade. That is all she does and so would love for you to come and help in this aspect of the corp. I have loads of BPO’s as I am sure you and your brother have.

One thing I am really good at is the PVE / PVP part of the game but what I really need is an Industrial partner to help me build and guide new players or returning vets when they come in and need help. I don’t know how much of a stamp in the ground you want to make but if you wanted a place that you could mould into your own then well my friend we could make a great team.

The corporation we create together will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in your time zone most nights. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

All I ask is that when you are online, you have fun and if that fun can be shared with any of the Alpha, new pilots or returning vets then please include them.

I hope you give us a look. I hope you and your brother can be that industrial partner that I need and i hope you can help me grow something amazing.

I have a discord setup: DARCA

Eric Shang

Welcome Back :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello! I represent Illusion of Flight. We are very small currently, and your prime time is definitely not ours. But I’m trying to recruit throughout the day so people can have others to hang out with no matter what time it is.

We are an english only corp as we would like everyone to be able to communicate without exclusion.

Come check the ad out and let me know if you’re interested! Fly safe and best of luck regardless. o7

so we are a goop whit some oldtimers :smiley:
and some yong once but i think you will like it here
plz take a look and talk to one of the recruites if you have intrest for more info

we are a Nullsec corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone
    join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.